viva la lamers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sKull

JUST FOOK OFF WILL YA
Jun 8, 2001
fook knows
useless lucky french bastards,fookin henry and tresashit could`nt hit a barn door,heskey u fookin donkey,gerrard wake up ffs,and as for beckham who i like a lot !!!plonker!!!.good job france got 1 good player gg zidane,anyway see u in the final u slimey fookers :moon:

Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why
Was Heskey Put On That Field?

RocK said:
Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Whywhy Why Why Why Why Why
Was Heskey Put On That Field?

coz dickshit sven likes big cock :moon:

well i watched 2nd half and english got dominated,they didn't deserved a win anyway.
tbh france pld shit tho,but zidane and barthez owned ;)

ØPÍÛM said:
well i watched 2nd half and english got dominated,they didn't deserved a win anyway.
tbh france pld shit tho,but zidane and barthez owned ;)
Then may b u should have watched the 1st half.

fucking hell. The frenchmen deserved the win. They played better the whole match. England played very defensive(lame) after the 1-0. But luckely justice did his work! :thumb:

france dominated coz we let em ffs,as boreing as it was, it was working coz france did`nt even look like they would score,apart from the last 2 mins tell me 1 french player who looked threatning :moon:

if England could play better, then why didnt they?

England wasnt shit, but France was just better and deserved to win.

And beckham is a cock

Heskey? wtf is he still doing in the team!!! he cant score a goal for shit...!!

The match was scrappy.. the 1st half werent exactly great.. odd chances, but none really converted (Cept for 1 :p) & second haf was the usual old england routine... defend, defend, defend & then lose by not attacking.

Moto said:
defend, defend, defend & then lose by not attacking.
yeah thought the same. :nod:

But an english player, think he is called Rooney (dunno if i spelled this name correct) was really brilliant. He reminded me on Gasgoine (wrong spelling, but i guess you know who i mean ;))

:lol: at the bad rep comment : Fuck You!
@the unknown losah : england pld like pussys,they were like 10 in front the goal fs,they deserved to lose :fingers:

Bart said:
yeah thought the same. :nod:

But an english player, think he is called Rooney (dunno if i spelled this name correct) was really brilliant. He reminded me on Gasgoine (wrong spelling, but i guess you know who i mean ;))
your right there Rooney did play very well, always worked hard to get the ball.
Heskey is just a fucking bit of dead wood now, ffs, all the fans can see it so y cant Eriksson:shout:
Even Owen did not get into the game tonight. many b start Vassell off with rooney next time

actually opium it`s called tactics,if donkey heskey had¬nt of been on, the french team would of got wot they deserve FUCKALL,they got 1 world class player which is zidane ,the rest should stick to ballet,henry might be able to stand around doing fookall waiting for a long ball in the premiership against wolves or portsmoth,but this is international and like his 1st world cup showed,against a good def he his shit ,rooney fookin ownz him easy :moon:

Tony Montana said:
if England could play better, then why didnt they?

England wasnt shit, but France was just better and deserved to win.

And beckham is a cock

:lol: piss off noob ,stick to tennis :moon:

3 o`s ffs

Last edited:
rooney + heskey/vassel should start, owen is just shit, i think he touched the ball about 5 times the whole game. his pace is good but his height and strength is useless so if he aint got any space to run behind defenders he is useless like today. was like playing 10 vs 11.

owen has his moments, if he gets to play against lesser talented opps (croatia/switz) he will prolly score, against strong pacey defenders like france has he struggles i think

sKull said:
actually opium it`s called tactics,if donkey heskey had¬nt of been on, the french team would of got wot they deserve FUCKALL,they got 1 world class player which is zidane ,the rest should stick to ballet,henry might be able to stand around doing fookall waiting for a long ball in the premiership against wolves or portsmoth,but this is international and like his 1st world cup showed,against a good def he his shit ,rooney fookin ownz him easy :moon:
well,england got same oportunity as france for,1 penalty and 1 kick(dunno the english word :shake:)
england missed the penalty,but all the match they defended like sissy,u can call it tactics but it's boring to watch and it didn't works,obviously :P

yes we were defensive but can u tell me with all the possesion france had y did they only have 1 or was it 2 on target,also u talk about excitement plz tell me something exciteing about the french team only exciting player i saw was rooney :moon: