!!! Virus Warning !!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sobo

Not always sober
Jun 19, 2001
Saxony, GER
my comp was particularly wasted by a strange virus sorta new one i had newest virus codexes for G Data AntiVirusKit :)lol: ) and it didnt find it

wtach up your automated startup
start-programs-accessoirs-system programs-system information
menu: extras-systemconfiguration
at the very right automated start up

if you have a program Wink* with path c:\windows\system\wink*.exe (a file with read-only and hid attribute) and have a strange program in your task manager (strg+alt+del) namely something with 8 chars (numbers and letters and different at any start of windows) you should kill the application at any windows start up ctrl+alt+del and "close app"
and also uncheck the app in the systemconfig program

further i strongly suggest getting a non-win based file manager (like norton commander) and delete the file from the win\system dir

i've been having this virus for two days now and im already about the format my drive because it really made my comp suck (low fps eg.) and dont trust your anto virus program if you have one watch it up as i told you above

i have such a file 3 times now and it returns from time to time under a different name but always wink*.exe

Arse.:mad: