Victimless crimes..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i ll try

- Drug prohibition - to me theres some sense in it even though "social" drugs r tolerated.
- Seat belt laws - a must imo - i think i stated my reasoning above + penny's argument
- Clothing restrictions in schools - u mean uniforms? mostly in the uk - tbh no clue but no real issue in germany
- Prostitution prohibition - mostly tolerated // accepted (in europe at least)
- Abortion restrictions (some religions believe there is a victim) - imo u shouldnt put those "religiously motivated arguments" too far away as im atheist for example and havent made up my mind about this completely
- opening times of stores - imo the counterarguments for completely liberating the opening times should not be underestimated
many smaller stores would be under great pressure

Apocalypse said:
I honestly think if you went far enough with a debate you would probably find there is no such thing as a victimless crime.

Someone, somewhere would always be the victim, in the terms that they wouild suffer or loss from the said crime having been committed.

Agreed!

Drugs kills people, seatbelt saves lives,.... although I think you should be responsible enough to take care of themselves, I don't believe everyone is smart enough(me points at some people :P ) , and it's not a bad thing that the law forces people to do the right thing.

Prostitution prohibition is more delicate, because it has nothing to do with saving lives.

drug laws= fookin obvious really it screws u up

seatbelt laws= well in england it would save the nhs a fookin fortune if u were in a crash and not seriously injured coz u had a seat belt on

school clothing laws?=well it keeps the kids from standing out ,reduces bullying also helps parents who dont have a lot of cash so they dont have to buy the l8test fashion just so little billy dont look a nobber

prostitution laws=prb reduce std`s,also stops pimps fookin some poor kid up

wot joko said is bollox
:moon:

Last edited: