Very Sad News :o(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Damn that sux, didnt know him much.Only talked to him briefly on mirc.With a nick like Cripple u know the guy had guts and humor, gone ...never fogoten.

I suggest something apropreate in the way of a memorial on UTassault.net

"As long as someone remember, he is truly never gone"

I cant build a pyramid like the pharaos did, but 1 day when i log off for the last time it will comfort me that somewhere in the world theres a bunch of 1 and 0 which make up an old post or a pic of me.For then u r truly imortal.

Yeah a web page would be real nice. Should be done by a close m8 tho. Maybe include a list of people who wanna put their name to it. Might be sorta nice in a small way for his relatives

i agree

maybe put some stories / quotes on it from things Cripple said or did to make us laugh or smile etc. So we can remember what a top person he was

A very sad day :(

Condolences to his family and friends.

Just a suggestion, maybe we should designate 1 day with no clan matches in hounour of his memory, or CJ suggested maybe a friendly match as a memorial?

Tanya

PS: appropriate quote there Pika

Last edited:
I Didn't know the guy, but was genuinely moved by the responses on here.
So I guess I am posting this to pay my respects.

Let's hope that where ever u r m8, there is a wall size monitor
and u r fragging to your hearts content.

Regards
BB.

memorial match, i dunno u couldnt have every1 who wanted to play in the match.

we could all play a map or so, kinda like a big event like the 2v2 tourny to remember him, i think its a good idea

i dont know...
think about it again

u think he would want us to do that?
a memorial match??

that has nothing to do with the game anymore

i don't think it is a very good idea
go kill ppl in a match for a dead member of the league....nah

everyone can think about how much his death suxx like i did :(
- but gaming?