Vegas 2009

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
me and the girlfriend, been talking...
and we have said that we going to take a look at getting married in Vegas next year.
We both want sometihing different to each other so we might just do both :)
She would love to get married in Grand Canyon, (sounds good to me)
and i would love to just do sometihing very different to people back here...
looking at getting married my Elvis, but after looking around getting married in "the Valley Of Fire"

lol @ valley of fire :)
congratz (u2 Storm), been a while you're engaged, zombie?
Grand Canyon sounds very nice imo, personally i'm not so fond of Vegas marriages, i don't find it an enviroment to show your love to your partner, but that are just my thoughts, I wish you the best of luck (and your gf/woman) :)

Agree with peter here... vegas is "just for fun" and i wouldnt wanna marry just for fun! But each his own tbh and a great nature background like grand canyon or something similar impressive sounds realy interesting!

Anyways gl hf id say :P

(or in german: Drum prüfe wer sich ewig bindet, ob sich nicht noch ne bessere findet :P)

Vegas = not a good place to commit.

Grand Canyon is very nice, been there before. If ur going for national parks look @ soem of the other great ones out west - Sequoia and Yosemite mauybe could eb bnice too

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Manchester.

'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining, Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'

After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, 'Wedding Cake

Posted by Scrote in the "lets have a joke thread"

Congrats Zombie ;)

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Manchester.

'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining, Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'

After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, 'Wedding Cake

Posted by Scrote in the "lets have a joke thread"

Congrats Zombie ;)

:rofl:

Well we got married in 2005 and not regretting it. We had the official bit and the party on an old boat floating in the Bosporus. Was a small party with only nearest and dearest family and friends. Was brilliant.