Valuable lesson learnt today....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spirit

<b>*********.net Treasurer</b>
Jul 29, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Never leave balls of wool in close proximity to kittens of any sort... Just got home for lunch and found this - how they managed it I have NO idea... :D :rolleyes:

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

:) poor you they are quite destruciton machines at times... luckily my three cats have grown out of that stage... at least partially

I have know idea how, but what I do know is which one of the little bastards it was - the little tabby one! He is such a cheeky git - he takes Ezby's art stuff and hides it, anything fluffy or important looking gets horded away just like a squirrel!!!

He also swipes at our toes when we're in bed if they stick out from the duvet cos he knows how much it winds us up (and hurts :\ ), then runs off when I try to tell him off :D

aww, love em to bits really tho :D

Gizzy (the tabby one) does it all the time and it's a little painful an very annoying, however when you really need to start worrying is when Dino does it too(which forunately isn't too often) - he is only 6 months old and already weighs 11 lbs of solid muscle - when he pounces you stayed pounced on :\

It's obvious from this that cats have finally evolved to a new level of intelligence and are trying to communicate through advanced geometry. Though they still haven't developed beyond shitting in our plant pots.