Vacation...:D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spiff

(Robin)
Mar 2, 2002
Norway
Going on vacation from 21. of june to 28. of june, to Denmark. Cheap beer, and red hotdogs...:D

Cu all when i get back.....

Our family (including Xerxes) are going to our summer house from friday and 2 weeks ahead...Golf, play the guitar, sun bath, drive the boat and so on....hopefully in the sun :P :wave:

hf in denmark Robin :)

No work this week so i may be oUTside in the sun, damn this country is fine during days like this :beer:

was supposed to be in denmark by now (roskilde) but flat broke as i am i wont go far :\ ...nm

hf Rob say lo to max n lamina ;)

Have fun Rob!
Let me know the nice places to go, I'm thinking of driving my new van over there and up to Sweden/Norway next year :D (if it's finished....)

Reactions: Bl@dE
Hugh(_I_)Jarse said:
Have fun Rob!
Let me know the nice places to go, I'm thinking of driving my new van over there and up to Sweden/Norway next year :D (if it's finished....)

so u might come to Göteborg? :D

and have fun Trond mannen ;)

no I'm not but could you plz enlight me what you thought was so funny :P

lo lo ...back from Denmark, and the red hotdog's was very good..:D

It was a nice vacation(for the kid's, was abit stressful for us adult's..) Had to look after them all the time when we was visiting stuff....(they are onlye 2,5 years old..)

But the place was nice, and i got to practis some assault to...:D

Was on Laser 3d shooting, 1st. place...:D of 17 players....:D...

No i only have two weeks left of my vacation...:(