UTV matches of oktober

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perno_H.

Apr 11, 2003
Germany
14th - 20gmt: ->swap<- vs MoD StdMatch - BloodzY

19th - 19gmt: »wKd« vs »¦PªC¦« ProMatch - CeCe

25th - 20gmt: --pH--~. vs tfProMatch - non so far

Last edited:
BloodzY said:
if you still got questions -> contact me :P

I have a question :P Some days ages 2 guys offered help at BCing, someone said you arent recruiting cause you have enough BC`s, so how come Nil matches never are BCed? i booked in the past around 5 Pro matches and none never BCed it.

Coz they cba to broadcast it, they presume not enough peeps will be there, or they leave because theres only a few. Pity really, considering the broadcasting list includes Phoenix and Chinook, who aren't even here anymore as far as I see you'd think they would be recruiting some broadcasters.

Miner said:
Coz they cba to broadcast it, they presume not enough peeps will be there, or they leave because theres only a few. Pity really, considering the broadcasting list includes Phoenix and Chinook, who aren't even here anymore as far as I see you'd think they would be recruiting some broadcasters.

Yeh right, around 10 ppl on #nil chan wanted to watch those matches, when i went to #utv and asked about it, none replied meh, tho around 5 bc`s were there.
meh!

I hope I have your vote in becoming president of the unite.. i mean broadcaster :D

i admit i didnt do much in the case of UTV during the last 2 months cos of personal problems.

i try to broadcast every interesting match, when i have time. Of course real life stuff and girls are more important.

Broadcasting a match without any watchers is no fun and a waste of time 4 the broadcaster.
Some matches are more some less important 4 the community.
And we dont know if any1 is interested in watching the matches. That's y i am making poll, if it worth to watch or not. If the majority is interested then i will try to find a broadcaster, or will braodcast it myself.

About the BC situation:
Active broadcasters are: Popioul, Bloodzy, CeCe
BC who know who to broadcast are: Cratos, Bas, Phoenix, McNeill, Ase
Applied as BC but no interested to get taught by me: Chinook.

If you are really interested to broadcast and you have enough time and you think that you can stand that i can teach ya some stuff then contact me.

You can remove Nil war from list, i had to reschedule this match, and didnt added utv now.

Status
Not open for further replies.