UTV BC: EAC FINAL (2 legs) .nl¹ vs. ËñG-LâñЦ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tomorrow will start at 19:30 GMT now as I think Anni's team were having a little problems making it for 19GMT.

So just letting you know!

too bad, that one team will win :D

i really hope the first leg will be a close one, so the 2nd, broadcasted by me, will be watched by a lo0o0oo0o0t of dudes :nod:

Reactions: Kaka
UTV was okish, viewers could enjoy tactical placements as well as launches.
That is if one forgives I was BCing DFP public server at start (I blame my batch file) or when i made footage but had forgot to reconnect on UTV server... lets blame the loong tiring war :tired:

PLD both teams, thx for making the show possible! :)

Hope to see even more of u on wednesday with Katsch as BC! :cool:

can someone plz post utv password and ip etc for tonights 2nd leg.. coz i aint got irc installed and cba to do it coz im 2 old:P :D

hmm i have installed 140 but utv was installed first is that a prob? nm thx for ur help much appreciated..:)

just thought...i had the old utv installed then 140 when it came out then utv 3.3 on monday is this the prob?

enjoyed the broadcasting, i really hope the viewers did aswell :)

we saw really good teamplay, excellent launches and some nice frags. both teams played well, but england showed a bit more better teamplay, i guess i bc'ed some nice teamactions of england.

thx & n8