utoaP model

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Towanda

Old ppl dont dodge
Jun 8, 2001
Sweden
Found a model which would be great for us to use, feel for how it moves is at least familiar :)

dringame.jpg

We really should as Phear to put it in UTAssault, its not fair those kiddoes get the advantage of using means of trasportation they are used to but not us;)

dr.jpg

Sorry m8:s but i tend to forget things easily nowadays, praise my Palm (unfortunately i forgot it at home yesterday:\)

I had meant to include the dl for it but memory.....
anyway, u can dl it from this page

As for getting it on league servers, I dunno but we can ask Phear :) Also, I think I read somewhere (might have been a dream though, they all go together in a blur) that valhalla or something would be implemented in league as, in such case that would make the skin work on for those who have it dl:ed :)

That is effin superb m8! We should give you some kind of award for that!

But we're not going to! Because we're grouchy ol' gits! Wahey!

[sfx: gummy laugh]

THANKS!
That really makes me happy, i usually misplace my stuff and one
less thing to misplace is a good thing ;)

Yeah it does include a nurse. But she's eighty-five and has varicose veins. I should know. I had her last night.

Thats my old skin from quake2. It's called Dr Freak or Evil Freak or something.

It's pretty cool, he uses the joystick on the wheelchair to move, when u frag it, a puff of smoke appears and the angel floats upwards.

DWAP just loves it, especially ODIN :D He was very close to passing away by a stroke the first time he saw it.

We have installed Valhalla Avatar on our server Valhalla :lol:
Let the wheelchair burnout contests begin