utdc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-nRg-

MoD
Nov 30, 2001
Austria
Hi admins etc. wasup now with this shity stuff, last i cant play a match so this utdv shit let me always crash i join a map!

fix this, next i want play normal match! omg

i send u log and screen from crash! so now wasup? how long u need to fix?

1 -
You sent us a screenshot which confirms you are having problems with UTDC; however you sent us a log file of you joining one of the DoG servers, then quitting. This shows us nothing and we are not able to help you unless you provide us with the necessary files to diagnose your problem.
Please provide an UnrealTournament.log file immediately after you crash.

2 -
I asked you a question on IRC which you didn't reply to:
Code:
[22:01] <Timo_Maas> is your UnrealTournament.exe file renamed to something else?
3 -
Typically it's not us who need to fix this, it's you with a problematic piece of software conflicting, though we will endeavour to help you identify it; since nothing has changed in the last 3-6 months on all servers except #2, then it's likely to be a result of a software install/update outside of UT.

hi,

i send screen and log to timo mass he say he need this, and now i wait ?!

funny is i go alone on uta server i have no crash, so anyone joins i crash...

log file, screen have timo.

i rename my exe file yes, to ut.exe and make shortcut to desktop thats all

Why on earth would you rename your UnrealTournament.exe ? Just copy the link to desktop and rename the link.

hi,

i send screen and log to timo mass he say he need this, and now i wait ?!

funny is i go alone on uta server i have no crash, so anyone joins i crash...

log file, screen have timo.

i rename my exe file yes, to ut.exe and make shortcut to desktop thats all

1) That is me, and as I said in my last post, the log file you sent me was pretty useless.

2) DC will only initiate when other people are on the server

3) Don't rename your UnrealTournament.exe; put it back to what it was, and as if by magic your crashes may disappear. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi, can anybody tell me where i can find which UTDC Version use Match Server 1 - 8 and UTA PUG Server?

Im asking because i use NIS. You know there are some problems with UTDC then. So, i would like instal this stuff manualy before its gonna kick me and NIS dont allow automatical instal. Thanks.

Disable Norton -> go on the league server -> it will prompt you to install UTDC, so do it -> Enable Norton :x -> Uninstall Norton cause it's uber crap and most useless CPU/Ram eating piece of garbage ever.

Or does NIS refer to something other than Norton Internet Security :o