UTAS DM clan!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird.. hope it aint right.. but 50 50 for me.. dunno who to believe.. dont c scorp bringing summat like that up.. so.. dunno :S

Tbh it's kinda sad from u to tell it here Scorp..
Especially if u say something like this and u havent got any proof, maybe it's just a quarrel between u and him and abuse his past in ur advantage. Maybe this is yer way to win yer personal war.

U should have said it to an admin first before makin this public imho, if this is true.

Last edited:
i was reluctant to recruit him because he botted in the past, i trusted him and still do, i dont think he has botted while playing with solid, from what i seen in std as wars,dms,ictf,ra battles he is good but nothing spectacular, if hes a bot then so are nearly all the guys in solid cause they are equal or better then him.

i would really like to see some proof from scorp. its a real shame u bring it up just before solid go into 3 wars, because now everyone will be paranoid about it just like supermic is, where as in the previous wars we played with him, no1 even suggested he had botted.

thats all i will say for now, lets wait for petes reply.

I sure hope u havent ruined his thread scorp just because "u arent m8s anymore." coz that truly is childish...

I've no UT installed, never demorecced anymore after my inactivity, so i've no demo proof or whatever.
You can ask Zyx for his opinion if you think i'm talking bullshit.

I don't give a shit about what you think of me etc (Warchild), i just brought up this information to give some people the information they've the right to know to.
Anyway, my last post in this thread. You got this information from my side, that's it.

Scorp

I have never trusted Pete. He made clear he botted in past, he was banned from league and comes back afterwards to continue. Once somone has botted I remain paranoid and wont put it past them that they will/can cheat again.

I have recently started some 'polite' conversation with him. So i wont come here fueling the situation. However regardless the fact i speak to him now i will give my opinion on this.

I see no reason for Scorp to lie, if they where good friends, what does he have to benefit from it? He doesnt play UT anymore. I dont see any win situation for scorp.

Pete asked me to play in this UTA DM clan thing, I have little experience with the DM scene but i know how harshly botters are taken down. For this reason I did not respond to him because i didnt want some bad rep IN CASE as scorp mentioned he is found botting.

Could be hes not botting, that hes cleaned his ways, but im not risking that. When i play matches v AAK (katch). Or matches with raichu and the other known 'ex' botters. I will remain paranoid. Its natural and anyone that says they dont wonder are lying.

I think the 2nd chance policy of UTA to let people players back in really sucks. The entire Community here would be much happier and less jumpy to know that these players are dealt with and no second chances are given.

Even if scorp had not posted here, wouldnt have made a difference to the swap v solid match if i played. I would still be very paranoid, sucpisicous wotever with pete playing (just because of the past history).

On the other hand he might have cleaned his ways, point is who the fuck knows?.

Anyway just my opinion.

McNeill said:
I have never trusted Pete. He made clear he botted in past, he was banned from league and comes back afterwards to continue. Once somone has botted I remain paranoid and wont put it past them that they will/can cheat again.

I have recently started some 'polite' conversation with him. So i wont come here fueling the situation. However regardless the fact i speak to him now i will give my opinion on this.

I see no reason for Scorp to lie, if they where good friends, what does he have to benefit from it? He doesnt play UT anymore. I dont see any win situation for scorp.

Pete asked me to play in this UTA DM clan thing, I have little experience with the DM scene but i know how harshly botters are taken down. For this reason I did not respond to him because i didnt want some bad rep IN CASE as scorp mentioned he is found botting.

Could be hes not botting, that hes cleaned his ways, but im not risking that. When i play matches v AAK (katch). Or matches with raichu and the other known 'ex' botters. I will remain paranoid. Its natural and anyone that says they dont wonder are lying.

I think the 2nd chance policy of UTA to let people players back in really sucks. The entire Community here would be much happier and less jumpy to know that these players are dealt with and no second chances are given.

Even if scorp had not posted here, wouldnt have made a difference to the swap v solid match if i played. I would still be very paranoid, sucpisicous wotever with pete playing (just because of the past history).

On the other hand he might have cleaned his ways, point is who the fuck knows?.

Anyway just my opinion.

didnt u lead mi5 with latino who had been caught botting?

Status
Not open for further replies.