Uta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Champ`

The Champ is here!!
Jan 12, 2005
i iz From Jamaica
wasn't going to do this but i am drunk and all i want to say is thank you UTA for years of great fun ! yes i have deleted the game and won't be returning so i just wanted to say thankyou to all peoples here for some great years of fun and i hope there are some years left for the people who remain ! , thankyou all , and goodbye ! , XR /Champ`/S@vage xxx

chimp mate i ve done this couple of times, then me clanmates start calling me dramaqueen! :P

P.S. how can u leave all this wonderful ppl at uta like lucy, torp.....

P.P.S have u no heart? :P

S@vage? The one who accidentally posted his irc NickServ password public who then got ghosted everytime he tried joining?
That was you? :lol:

wasn't going to do this but i am drunk and all i want to say is thank you UTA for years of great fun ! yes i have deleted the game and won't be returning so i just wanted to say thankyou to all peoples here for some great years of fun and i hope there are some years left for the people who remain ! , thankyou all , and goodbye ! , XR /Champ`/S@vage xxx

u must have been very drunk if u uninstalled ut:P

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

playing in U< and pdm together was awesome :D

lmao fs HAWK :D gg bai

haha how can i forget Hawk ! S@vaga / Hawk / XRated / Champ` lol! yeah i was drunk but uninstalled UT a week or so before and i am making a big effort not to return this time. will probably pop on the forums now and again thou to spam some shit and see the fun guys haha , UT, greatest game ever made. lol , long live UTA x

27631.gif

haha how can i forget Hawk ! S@vaga / Hawk / XRated / Champ` lol! yeah i was drunk but uninstalled UT a week or so before and i am making a big effort not to return this time. will probably pop on the forums now and again thou to spam some shit and see the fun guys haha , UT, greatest game ever made. lol , long live UTA x

will miss you sweetie pie <3

... :sofa: