UTA Recordzone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i havent been tryin 2 beat more recz cuz work keep me busy, i r try more soon.

konnan tell me how to use that autohotkey thing for frog jumps, the directons on your page didnt work, could you send me your autohotkey.ini?? [email protected]

well I made like 400-500 attempts and only got once 21secs ,once 22 and sometimes 23 or 24 the 21 is nice :D

Konnan said:
New record for mazon: 20 seconds! didnt think it was possible before but it wasnt that hard really :).

wasn't there a way to get the crystal with one shot? sniper or ripper i'm not sure but there was something like that, maybe that way it could be possible to do it faster

but i cba to try it out :p

never seen the crystal go down by 1 sniper or ripper bullet... it is possible to hit the crystal with sniper from a large distance and its possible to ripper the crystal by using a bug near the rocketlauncher. In both occasions the crystal needs quite alot shots.

update on riverbed: 23 secs... 22 is probably possible.

headshots work on objectives as they work with players. hit the upper third and you do the head shot damage (x the usual armour multiplier that objectives have) with sniper and ripper

example:
main gate in bridge can be destroyed by 9 normal bullets or 4 or 5 (dunno now :P) "headshot" bullets

- No abuse of the "grab" command in Ballistic allowed.
? dont understand grab command i was thinking sumthing else