UTA NA League is Dead

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

You can't have a fixed schedule unless you want to stop HZ clans getting the chance to be promoted. And you can't have a division of 4 matches per clan if AKA and JC are the only two clans who are bothered about it - 2 out of the 3 NA games last month belonged in part to you two.

part of the problem is the simple lack of clans, if you can get more clans, that'd be great. 5 clans are required (looking at the current rules) to have a complete division. out of the 5 that remained at the end of last month, 1 left and 1 doesn't think it will be able to even have enough players to remain active :\

TWG had just joined and were eager to start playing. WAR league is dull and I think some of those clans might be interested in this league.

well, i'm open to admin'ing it, its simply a matter of getting clans. if we can get enough clans that are committed to stay and play, then it can be considered. at this point that doesn't look too good, as it seems that there are more clans leaving than joining, and starting with a handful of clans may not work for very long :\

also, it may grow old and dull quick, as there wouldn't be too many clans

well, frankly, i'd like to see MORE than 5 ACTIVE clans, for it to be even considered. i'm willing to admin it, but i'm not sure if we can get everything rolling again.

the reason i'm asking for more than 5 is the fact that if one drops, the league fails once again. the clans would preferably be clans that have been around the AS seen for a bit/have members that have, for the simple fact that, we need to have a good basis for a league, and a steady, active one.

if this were to even be considered, i'd have to put a lot of thought into it, for instance tweaking a few more things to appeal to some people (ie. maps, etc).

also, Arse, the guy that does most/all the updating of the site at this point is on a deserved vacation and won't be back for a few weeks.

again, i'm not guaranteeing anything, but if we get enough eager clans, that are active, have a decent amount of members (ie. at the very very least i'd think 7 members). overall, i'm definately not going to tell you this is even possible, but if we get alot of people requesting a league, enough clans, then mayyyybe it miiiight happen :]

Well then put some thought into it then :)
I am willing to help if need be. But i think you gotta put the league page back up in order to see if there is interest don't ya?

How about lowering the required number of matches to three per month ?? Or lowering team sizes? Just thoughts I'm not advocating either one of those, but i just wanna get back to organized fraggin.

Lowering the size of teams to 5v5 or even 4v4 would be possible, but lowering the number of matches will not be possible with the system (without recoding).