UTA Meeting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wouldn't the Netherlands be a much better place? (due to all the stoners in this league and the fact that I live there :p: )

Don't think i cba to go the the UK for this

If its me and w0ss that are organising it, and i dont see ANY1 from the NL trying to arrange it, why shud it be there??please use ur brains dear friend. Anyway like i said mid-end of january if theres enough interest then yes it will deffo happen!

If its me and w0ss that are organising it, and i dont see ANY1 from the NL trying to arrange it, why shud it be there??please use ur brains dear friend. Anyway like i said mid-end of january if theres enough interest then yes it will deffo happen!

I completely understand, i was jk m8 ;)

and lol at ur sig :D

hm where do ppl sleep then :P? Also wud be good if u could fix a specific date so u can book flights as early as possible. Im interested but cant say for sure yet.

PS: :spit: @ sigs lol

netherlands would be idd a brilliant choice.
Most ppl in UTA are from there ( :() and you can legally smo.....uhm i mean wear wood-shoes.

Theres no intention of bringing pc's as this means we will need some kind of hall or something and tables etc which i myself am not willing to sort out :P

So unless theres enough interest then maybe it can be looked into, was thinking of just a weekend of meeting up and doing various things.

Alton towers
Drayton manor park
Paintballing
Superbowl
Go-karting

with the obvious going out for food and few beers etc.

Morph I would say your organisational skills are sucky :P Alton towers and Drayton Manor park are most likely shut until feb/march, although I could be wrong :D

yeah by february are we gonna have,

UTA Meeting
UTA Meeting Take 2
UTA Meeting I don't care anymore I just want fun
No UTA Meeting, // UTA Meeting has been retired
UTA Meeting, this one for real ?

:sofa: j/k

hahahah it was a pissed up idea that w0ss suggested. I just made the thread to see if any1 was actually interested in it.

And with people saying january/febuary is cold why i said make poll n lets see what the outcome brings, and yes i no alton/drayton dont open till end of feb but wit hthe poll obv ppl would want may/june time, which gives plenty of time.

Not hard to organise is it just need to no whos interested/what month and hotel to book etc.

nm then :lol:

Theres no intention of bringing pc's as this means we will need some kind of hall or something and tables etc which i myself am not willing to sort out :P

So unless theres enough interest then maybe it can be looked into, was thinking of just a weekend of meeting up and doing various things.

Alton towers
Drayton manor park
Paintballing
Superbowl
Go-karting

with the obvious going out for food and few beers etc.

Ah Alton towers. Memories memories. I lost my sunglasses there.

I'm prolly not going, but i just wanna share with you guys that feb. prolly isn't the best time to do the things stu suggested. I really like the idea, but cold weather would just ruin it.

In feb. a ski resort or something like that sounds like a better idea.

Just my 2 cents

i got 2 weeks off middle of march cause had to book em sometime as i didn't take holidays earlier in the year , so if was march i could come lol x

I'm prolly not going, but i just wanna share with you guys that feb. prolly isn't the best time to do the things stu suggested. I really like the idea, but cold weather would just ruin it.

In feb. a ski resort or something like that sounds like a better idea.

Just my 2 cents

Aye m8 won be feb. Just w0ss the turd said soon. But if people want summer time(little summer we do have) then make it june that way we can go to alton towers, paintballing etc etc and tent up instead of havin hotels to pay for.

Not much happening then....Alton Towers etc are closed :|

June ftw!