UTA has worse censorship then iraq!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

T

ThirtyThirty

hmmm why does UTA have stricter censorship then iraq??? cmon they can't even take a joke (my flamewar tread was a joke cuz of all the flamin, but i guess they where blinded by their power abuse to see that )maybe the admins (atleast he who deleted my post/s) need to pull out the censorsip banner out his ass :/ . this is why the league is falling apart all they do is deleting posts :/ instead of rebuilding the league that has gone 2 hell. and don't give me your crap WHY you deleted my post (taht i already know, power abuser)

i know some admin will delete this topic :/

Re: UTA has worse censorship then iraq!!!

i know some admin will delete this topic

I wish somebody would... nobody wants to read that crap. :lol:

well CePe this topic was about the admins deleting my "official flamewar tread" (or am i just blind :) cuz it doesnt show up on my screen). dunnu why they did it but i'm fed up with this censorhip crap :( so this is to the admins not to you CePe

o yeah, i posted something in your official flamewar olympics :lol: and cant find it either :/

nm :lol:
It was too hard to put what I wanted to say down in writing.. too sleepy.zzzzzz

well my piont being is that all the flame is on general and league forums, so i just wanted 2 make it abit easier for all the flam kiddies (i know i'm 1 of em ;) ) so instead of digging in posts i dicided 2 make a shortcut :) . and as i said befor the flamewar topic was just for fun he who took it seriously must have got something brown and smelly inside their heads.

You should actually post that kind of posts in the Chit Chat forum.. ;) :lol:

wtf is CePe and ure post makes no @#%$ sens at all

CePe is for slagging i guess, refering to celebral pares most probably ;)

Hmm, "this league would have np problem if no posts were deleted.."

I think this league wouldnt have a problem if some selected ppl didnt tear it apart by flaming at all, it nearly happened once and im glad the admins look to it that it doesnt happen again.

CePe is for slagging i guess, refering to celebral pares most probably
lol... thx for information Arnet.
Maybe it would make angrier if i knew what celebral pares are ;)
You're right... too much flaming on the forums these days :(

*gg* that CP word always makes me laf =) must me the most common slaggin word in sweden =) Cerebral Pares is like a Block in the brain that renders the body kinda.... useless apart from cool seizures called "CP ryck" *gg*.. so they ride around in wheelchairs and cant do anything really... A shame they look so funny, cuz I dont really wanna Laf at some 1 in that position.. But i have to. Besides it sounds so funny when pronounced in swedish =)

Im sorry!! OK!? i just cant help it!!