UTA-Auth beta test

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SkullSquasher said:
i am posting on behalf of me bro flaunt,he doesnt know his pass and when he tries to get it sent he never gets it,he has tried to speak to admins about it but no joy, is he going to have set yet anotehr account? thast why he got flaunt as the xion pass was never sent either :(

Since he got linked account to the forums he simply should use forgot my pass feature on forums not the league site.
Its works, maybe he should check 'spam box'

i already sent flaunt his password. Maybe he should first sort his emails out before asking again and again

Reactions: Ðeadßoy
AnTi said:
Since he got linked account to the forums he simply should use forgot my pass feature on forums not the league site.
Its works, maybe he should check 'spam box'
emm anti do you not read what i said ya boon he has tried clicing that on many occasions and doest get a thing else i wouldnt be psoting here would i? although he did receive a birthday wis,explain that?,I belevie there are otehr people this has happened to as well and they had to make a new account. I have spke to him again basdo and he still hasnt received anything yet and its still same e-mail as i said above he got a birthday wish?

Reactions: AnTi
Hello,

You have requested to reset your password on utassault.net Forums forums because you have forgotten your password. If you did not request this, please ignore it. It will expire and become useless in 24 hours time.

To reset your password, please visit the following page: (link removed)
http://forums.utassault.net/login.php?a=pwd&u=1532&i=77446921

When you visit that page, your password will be reset, and the new password will be emailed to you.

Your username is: '//3iRd(o)

To edit your profile, go to this page:

http://forums.utassault.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

Yours,

utassault.net Forums team

Works for me.

Email arrived instantly.

SkullSquasher said:
would you by any chance not using a hotmail account? just a guess
Well it arrived instantly into my pop3 mail yeh; I then changed my forum account email address to my hotmail address and repeated the process of requesting the password.

It took about 5 minutes, but it arrived in my Hotmail Junk Folder.

So as bas suggests; flaunt needs to sort out his junk mail before getting you to nag here about it :P

Attachments

• jmailuta.gif
    jmailuta.gif
    60 KB · Views: 32
he didnt get me to nag here about it i decided to ask thats all as he cant post and i was a bit concerend about the auth thats comin in, again you say sort out junk mail fair enuff but yet again he got a birthday wish surely that comes from the same place, i also got our forums to send a message to his hotmail account and it worked fine :\

well tbh I thought it hadn't turned up once as well when it got put in junk mail - so i can't totally blame Xion :P.

Reactions: Geo
sorry, k back to the topic, I think its a good start to making it harder to merc and i welcome it, I jumped into the server and logged in without a problem nice 1 dev team :clap:

Reactions: Geo
I cant wait to see how many clans drop skill level dramatically and go down divs ;) well overdue !!!!!!! Im waiting with great joy for the introduction of this :P.Merc clans watch out and yous better sign up players or prac like fuck !!!!

i'm surprised noone has mentioned the fact that how much some hate(d) the Boomtown login function to prevent fakenickers :P
Saying it would kill the server because it had a single login function, (which hardly work anyways lol, but that's a different story), saying it was too much hazzle lol..

(I know it's not excactly the same, as UTA-Auth has auto-save, but in theory :P)

subZ said:
i'm surprised noone has mentioned the fact that how much some hate(d) the Boomtown login function to prevent fakenickers :P
Saying it would kill the server because it had a single login function, (which hardly work anyways lol, but that's a different story), saying it was too much hazzle lol..

(I know it's not excactly the same, as UTA-Auth has auto-save, but in theory :P)
Yeah well its noob public servers though so i can see why it iant been mentioned in relation to utas match servers/wars.

Reactions: Pea¢eMaker
Pea¢eMaker said:
I dont think they should have the Auth bot on public servers like R-C and DFP but defo in matches :)
thought about tryin it on pubby r-c server but it would mean only uta players could join which i suppose wouldnt be a bad thing,could maybe even set uber2 for uta players only :P

Reactions: Pea¢eMaker
SkullSquasher said:
thought about tryin it on pubby r-c server but it would mean only uta players could join which i suppose wouldnt be a bad thing,could maybe even set uber2 for uta players only :P

:thumb: