UTA-Auth beta test

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ahaaaaaaaaaa ok
why am i still in fia, i thought we quit? when i look into the fia player list theres noone there

Reactions: Bart
when a clan quits the league all players who were in the playerroster will remain on it
and wont be able to join new clans aslong as they are on that roster

I think the system treats clans who left the league as existing clans but inactive

i dont think it will stop people mercing lol all u have to do is give someone your password of the fake account or whatever :|

Well players needs a mass slap i think :P
Link your accounts unless you will be unable to play wars soon :\

Pea¢eMaker said:
i dont think it will stop people mercing lol all u have to do is give someone your password of the fake account or whatever :|
[evil] well kan is already leaving [/evil] :snowwink:

Reactions: CeCe
would u trust a merc with yer pw to the league pm?

i wouldn't...
this could work if ya limit pw changing to 1 each month or summat

Reactions: Pea¢eMaker
-LilFvB- said:
would u trust a merc with yer pw to the league pm?

i wouldn't...
this could work if ya limit pw changing to 1 each month or summat

I dont merc or lame like other people so well, i would never need to give my password out :P

can fake double forum accounts be spotted? ie. even if the account isnt used on the forums but only registered.
because i think giving pw to your own account will limit mercing but if clans can simply create 2 or 3 additional accounts on the forum which are reserved for mercs lol

i am posting on behalf of me bro flaunt,he doesnt know his pass and when he tries to get it sent he never gets it,he has tried to speak to admins about it but no joy, is he going to have set yet anotehr account? thast why he got flaunt as the xion pass was never sent either :(