ut99 - server without amp

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yuran

Fear is the enemy of progression.
Oct 19, 2001
Coco Islands
Hi guys,

i hope someone can help me with setup server...

@ server we have DM + TDM + CTF maps, @ DM+TDM we want remove amp (belt will stay) and @ CTF map we don't want remove amp

it is possible please?

thanx! :kiss:

Install NoPack, it gives you mutators NoRedeemer, NoUDamage, NoInvisibility to choose :)
Hmm i dont have it anymore you gotta goolge it :x

AnTi said:
Install NoPack, it gives you mutators NoRedeemer, NoUDamage, NoInvisibility to choose :)
Hmm i dont have it anymore you gotta goolge it :x

can find nothing with name NoPack :( :mischief:

Google owns :P
Anyway ive found one for but without NoReedemer one, as it is in standard UT mutators.
Problem is i cant attach here .rar file so maybe give me your e-mail and ill send you, its only 2kb.

Here it is, contains 'No UDamage' and 'No Invisibility'.
(NoPack doesn't contain No Redeemer, AnTi :P)
These are the mutators for disabling it, I guess you would need to implement it with a mapvote (Cratos'?) to make it change whenever you vote another map of a different gametype.

Attachments

• NoPack.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: AnTi
Thats the dynamic package loader that allows you to start different serveractors on different gametypes

think the command to remove amp also is admin killall unreali.udamage or admin killall udamage