UT3 Website

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Joko

Be Young. Be Foolish. But Be Happy!
Dec 12, 2001
Scotland
New stuff on there, dunno if it's all in the demo anyway as I haven't played it yet, but the voice clips from the characters are great!

lawl Sycthe is like a cros between Gollum and an Orc ..... It fears us .... my precious!

dont install that shit game.... My graphiccard is dead after i tried it out for 10 mins.
So now i gotta buy new one. Guess im gonna stick to ut99 :P

UT3 release shall be in Germany 12th, USA 19th, UK havent found it yet.

Mark Rein said:
According to Midway the plan is to ship in the US on the 19th and in Europe on the 22nd. We don't have dates for the PS3 version yet but we're putting the finishing touches on it now and it is going to be great.

Source

Dunno where you got the 12th from met matey, but it seems surprising they would release only in one country in europe way before anywhere else :confused:.

Dunno where you got the 12th from met matey, but it seems surprising they would release only in one country in europe way before anywhere else :confused:.
UT3 Forum
UnrealBase.de

I don't if that's correct, and if it'll have less gore like the german 2k4 version.
All I know is that I have my copy pre-ordered for the 30th, in Denmark. :P
According to Amazon.co.uk, it's the same for UK.

Edit: Also confirmed on Beyondunreal.com now.

Last edited:
Unreal Tournament III Collector's Edition?
What a joke!

Look at Gears Of War Collectors pack:
120071031164329.jpg

UT3 Forum
UnrealBase.de

I don't if that's correct, and if it'll have less gore like the german 2k4 version.
All I know is that I have my copy pre-ordered for the 30th, in Denmark. :P
According to Amazon.co.uk, it's the same for UK.

Edit: Also confirmed on Beyondunreal.com now.

I have 12th for Germany customers seen and asked myself for more than once now. UT3 will be a game that seems to have world premiere in Germany this time.

You are right it sucks that they cant have an even release. Best example are releases when I can see products and services about half a year delayed compared to other regions myself too.