UT3 Weapon Binding

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Penny

Spenda
Jun 11, 2001
I was looking on the internet this morning but couldn't find anything out there to help me bind my weapons. In ut2k4 I'm using pipeswitch and have two weapons per key. How can I do the same in UT 3? Anyone know? (Pipeswitch doesn't seem to work).

Thanks! :)

You will have to edit UTInput.ini which is located in the following folder / map:

\Documents and Settings\**YOUR ACCOUNT**\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 Demo\UTGame\Config

hi penny :wave: how's life on the other side of the pond? give jas a poke from me!

I was looking on the internet this morning but couldn't find anything out there to help me bind my weapons. In ut2k4 I'm using pipeswitch and have two weapons per key. How can I do the same in UT 3? Anyone know? (Pipeswitch doesn't seem to work).

Thanks! :)

Piped Keybinds are not enabled (yet?)
Maybe in full release it will be possible.