UT3 in utassault ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dudes check the newest info on ut3 imo!

There will be a hammer
There will be a combined assault/onslaught mode
Sniper Rifle is back

Enough to go along for now but I agree with some peeps here, if there is no classic assault mod for the game then it will be dead from the beginning and their warfare mode will only last for 2 months and then die like it should imo!

All depends on movement + how fast things go such as the shock ball that is 0.2 seconds faster then ut1 and 0.1 second slower then ut2k4 shockball. Double jump has been terminated THANK FUCKING GOD but there is still walljumping etc..

All depends on the demo, see ya in october xD

dudes check the newest info on ut3 imo!
Enough to go along for now but I agree with some peeps here, if there is no classic assault mod for the game then it will be dead from the beginning and their warfare mode will only last for 2 months and then die like it should imo!

Tbh itll not be dead from the beginning if no classic assault lol Assault has always had a low population of players compared to such other gametypes like CTF DM and i reckon the warfare mode will have a large following as it is objective based and as i am lead to believe 1 map can have 8 teams playing against each other (dont quote me on 8 though not 100%)

I don't mind if UT3 doesn't have AS, TDM is gr8 aswell

Last edited:
Halo... 2 years? You come back to forums every 6 months asking for info or a new clan, or asking people to join a clan of yours in another game or signing up for a cup and then fucking off after 2 days.

People are right, UT3 isnt even out on demo so its pointless to even consider having an Assault League. I still think this will be a huge failure, another game based on graphics and not game play.

People are right, UT3 isnt even out on demo so its pointless to even consider having an Assault League. I still think this will be a huge failure, another game based on graphics and not game play.

if you're referring too 2K4 it was actually pretty good, ppl here just want ut99 too be updated thats all but times have changed. Graphics have got better since 1999 and seems too be the nnw thing have really funky looking games.

I wasn't referring to any version in particular. If anything I meant Assault in 2k4 or whatever it was called Onslaught, I didnt even buy game so dunno. I was referring to all latest eye candy games. Vehicles ruin it...

As Torp said it's abit too fast to judge if we need a new league.

Ill close it for now and when the time it's there we can allways re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.