UT3 in utassault ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo

Aug 22, 2002
Hi there, My clan is going to open up a UT3 team is utassault going to have any leagues open for UT3 or are you just sticking with ut99 as i am looking for some leagues to join ?

It wil most likely depend on interest which is quite hard to check if the game or even the demo hasn't been released yet.:(

And if it get's done it will most likely be done under "Fraghub" I think.
I assume the Admins will be very cautious after the "succes" of UT2k4.;)

I think it's good to set something up in advance of the game (or have something ready). You get alot of attention when you're one of the first to set up a complete working league, instead of creating everal months after the release of the actual game. I think that's what went 'wrong' with UT2k4, although the game itself wasnt that good either.

The problem is, you need to find people who are willing to set up a league without knowing if it'll be succesful.

Obviously you need to be as quick as maybe. And no harm in discussing it. But with so little known about it currently you can't do much more at the moment really. Fraghub website could most likely take up without to much adjustments.

UT2k4 was a touch late but there was no interest in the game itself from an AS perspective either.

oops ... lol posted in wrong browser on test account :P

Anyway. We all know what happened with AS in 2k4 so no need for further comments on it.

as in 2k4 ?
well tbh i didn't play more than 1 nite, i install/disinstall the same nite lolol

as in 2k4 ?
well tbh i didn't play more than 1 nite, i install/disinstall the same nite lolol

that's exactly what brajan means i guess :(
it's quiet the same story as ut2k4, you like or you don't...
about assault in UT3, you have to wait for the demo. People have to put a lot of work into making a new UT (3) Assault ladder, would be just sad when things die after 1/2 months imo... lots of work for nothing if you ask me.

just wait out for the demo and the interest for Assault. then Assault will be discusable.

that's exactly what brajan means i guess :(
it's quiet the same story as ut2k4, you like or you don't...
about assault in UT3, you have to wait for the demo. People have to put a lot of work into making a new UT (3) Assault ladder, would be just sad when things die after 1/2 months imo... lots of work for nothing if you ask me.

just wait out for the demo and the interest for Assault. then Assault will be discusable.
There will be no AS gametype in UT3:P..:(

Yeah i agree on all points made

yeah no assault in UT3 :(

well i wil keep a eye out when it comes out and see whats whats. :D

Why don't you just reinstall UT99, join UTA and complain a lot about Anti?

It just says AS maps are creatable. So if the movement etc. feels ok atleast we have the option to map.

We had the option to map with 2k4 but nobody did except for stupid skills maps. Plus you can't rocket launch and many servers stopped the use of shield to impact launch/jump.

Why don't you just reinstall UT99, join UTA and complain a lot about Anti?

WOW people still brings this up after all thease years.

i now remember why i stayed away for soooooooooo long

Cya later after 2 more years,
Halo out

Status
Not open for further replies.