Ut2k4 Patch v3355

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dark

Banned
Mar 17, 2004
England
This is a very new release but it is the final version not the beta that has been cirulatiing recently, for changelog and notes on installation click here and for the mirrors themselves click here (beyond unreal link)

Enjoy, has worked fine for me so far :D.

Reactions: Mushroomhead
Warning, safegame will kick you if you use this patch along with many other retarded reasons for kicking you at will.

Safegame kicks for several popular mods including the u2skaarj addon pack. Fucking annoying. Equally, anti tcc kicks for some chaos ut files, they both have their failings.

Dark said:
Safegame kicks for several popular mods including the u2skaarj addon pack. Fucking annoying. Equally, anti tcc kicks for some chaos ut files, they both have their failings.

shoudn't you be in clan base by now :P

Mushroomhead said:
shoudn't you be in clan base by now :P

Dunno lol, at the moment my thoughts are centered around how many beers we have left, where are they and can I get to them without setting the alarm off?