UT2k4 AS Server just for UTAssault ;)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gringo

Dope
Feb 11, 2002
Demo server just with AS-Convoy on it atm and passworded so u lot can test it together ;)

jolt.co.uk - {R-C}Clanserver 195.149.21.195:8787
password=utassault

If it gets full and you want more player slots, or want any settings changed icq me
(although I cant find no respawn time setting atm....someone is welcome to tell me ;)

:D

hmmm if u mean 'force respawn' , I don't think that has any effect on time before spawn, just that u actually spawn immediately at end of countdown.

could be wrong though...Ive set in on server as that now anyhow.

and another demoserver ;)

Gothica.nl has just put one up for testing as wel. You can find it at:

ut2004://195.35.183.157:7717
password=ut2k4test

Find me with contact information in my signature below if you want something changed or have any comments ;)

The respawn waiting times are standard in Assault I think. I don't think there is a serverside setting that allows you change/remove it.

Im getting more and more amazed by the day for what chicken-iron does. He is the one and only gameserver host that puts so much effort in keeping us happy.

Massive respect! :thumb:

Fusion said:
Im getting more and more amazed by the day for what chicken-iron does. He is the one and only gameserver host that puts so much effort in keeping us happy.

Massive respect! :thumb:

Timmah knows where he lives :D

Timmah is also famous for his molotov cocktails :)

and yeah he really does care for his clients

Last edited:
aye played onslaught on there, was pretty fun :)

Do most people see themselves playing this game in the future? and which gametype do you think you will prefr playing, ons or as?

I always prefer the team games myself, and in ONS u definately need an GOOD + organised team. so i see myself playing that atm.

Then again ive only played about 5 mins of the AS map :p