UT2k4 Announcer voice in UT :|

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

KeKc

Aug 3, 2004
I tried to paste AnnouncerSEXY.uax into my UT soulds folder and renaming it into Announcer.uax but then I can't run ut :S

Anyone ?

Masterrr u prolly can help me ( I saw jo0r movie :P )

KeKc said:
I tried to paste AnnouncerSEXY.uax into my UT soulds folder and renaming it into Announcer.uax but then I can't run ut :S

Anyone ?

Masterrr u prolly can help me ( I saw jo0r movie :P )

:rofl: nice try :dj:

Masterrr said:
dont tell me you copied your announcersexy.uax from ut2k4...

k I'm dumb, but I made all voices for all skins in UT (botpack.int)

:)

Masterrr said:
what about exporting the ut2k4 sounds and creating a new 'announcer' soundpack in ued?...

I tried that I opened announcersexy and announcer from ut @ UED3 and made it into 1 still duzn't work.

btw if I do it in UED2 (the UT one) it crashes if I open stuff from UT2k4 :P

Last edited:
Masterrr said:
what about exporting the ut2k4 sounds and creating a new 'announcer' soundpack in ued?...

Here's what happened...
untitled_001.jpg

I have the sexy announcer but i want to change it back to the oldskool announcer. Rep for the one who helps me :P

sneez said:
I have the sexy announcer but i want to change it back to the oldskool announcer. Rep for the one who helps me :P
Drag the original announcer.uax off the CD?

omg the sexxor voice...I went unstoppable when my mum was around and she thought I was watching pr0n