ut2k3 website and forum down?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bisonbisonbison

Jan 17, 2002
did this faggot internet cafe decide - in their infinite wisdom - to censor both the ut2k3 site and the ut2k3 forum, or are they both down?

thx.......

Originally posted by bisonbisonbison
did this faggot internet cafe decide - in their infinite wisdom - to censor both the ut2k3 site and the ut2k3 forum, or are they both down?

thx.......

If you mean the official Infogrames UT2k3 forums, I think they went down briefly over all the furore with the first leaked version of the game. Might be the same thing again in light of this latest leak? Too many war3z monkeys trying to post stuff like this I reckon:

"I @/\/\ 3li+3 d00dz! g1\/3 m3 t}{3 w4r3z addr355"

i think its more like this Thur

1\/3 g0+ 1337 |300|35 g1\/3 m3 t}{3 w4r3z 4ddr355

What's wrong with downloading warez?
aint that the 1st objective in the world of internet?

wtf and all people that say that it aint true are just jealous suckers :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What's wrong with downloading warez?

Each to their own, if you want to do it, by all means do so - thats your choice. But you cannot talk about sharing illegal/pirated software on these forums, offer links, ingame screenshots, etc. Just the way it is.