UT2k3 finished

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dev.jpg

the people who changed my life

Sounds like a late October release to me. Is this guy upper management? Did not get the impression he knew what he was talking about.

Press certain key combinations and get invincible? Nice touch, save hacking morons a lot of work when they put in the cheats right into the game.

Anyway, not to sound too negative. I am very much looking forward to this one. But in this case is a good late better than an early poor.

Edit add: OUPS, forget about invincible. Re-read and found it should be invisible. I am sorry about that.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Blondie
AFAIK there is already a remake of deck16, it's just like the the old one, only with new textures. ;)
And it looks like shit, thank god it dont work with final :nono:

grz the german TDM community has already made a Deck16]I[ :D
its generally the same layout, look has been adjusted to fit ut2003 of course.
think I can dig it out for ya if you want.

Originally posted by DrSiN
Ah.. I can 100% confirm that Deck 16 IS NOT going to be included with UT2K3 in any shape or form. These shots are from a converted map using the illegal leaked version of the game (and btw.. they do realize we will break compatibilty right?).
Sorry, but there is no official remake of Deck 16 planned at this time.

Maybe there is a way of porting maps, maybe NOT, bah im just pissed my ED dont work :(

why does seeker always thinks about cocks and gang rape's?

Seeker you that guy raping girls in scheveningen fs!

Originally posted by RaMpaGe
why does seeker always thinks about cocks and gang rape's?

Seeker you that guy raping girls in scheveningen fs!

never heard of a raper in scheveningen :eek: