ut2k3 assault - release close

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Doc_EDo

Mar 13, 2002
We are very close to the 1.0 release that will include 12 maps of varying quality.
On our forums you can now post as a guest and suggest stuff before the 1.0 release is out. You can also read more about the mod and see screenies of some maps. If there are things you want in, tell us.
http://roar.fahadusa.com/yabbse/index.php

I reckon it's going to suck!

Just like some peeps round here :rolleyes: seem to be able to judge a game having never played it, I'm going to do the same :D

My only point is the huge distantances and height a UT2003 player can move around in, so make sure the maps are nice and HUGE because i thought even the XL maps where still a bit crampish

other then that i liked the mod though i haven't tried any of the launching options...

I played the beta version which i thought was pretty good, People who say it sucks are mainly people who dont like ut2k3 as a game anyway, I know i played it alot with *Crash* and we enjoyed it even when it was just making up tricks n stuff, So in a league would be pretty good and also publics. :cool:

There is a map called Aloria Cavern, that's based on Guardia but it's much bigger and less spammy.

Release will probably be on Friday.

Vortex^ said:
I played the beta version which i thought was pretty good, People who say it sucks are mainly people who dont like ut2k3 as a game anyway, I know i played it alot with *Crash* and we enjoyed it even when it was just making up tricks n stuff, So in a league would be pretty good and also publics. :cool:

Aye ya can pull off some cool stuff if ya know where and how to do it

In the new Keep ShieldGun mutator, that's gonna be used with instagib and arena mutators to keep the shield gun, should I let it keep the Spy Cam Laucher too?

Doc_EDo said:
In the new Keep ShieldGun mutator, that's gonna be used with instagib and arena mutators to keep the shield gun, should I let it keep the Spy Cam Laucher too?

I think the spycam should be optional maby server or mutator related