ut2k3 assault 1.0 - released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

My honest opinion is that 2k3 AS (roar) is fooking Wank !
An embarresment to the Assaulters of UT.
My eyes shall not be forced to see it AGAIN !

END OF STORY............. :o

iRnBr3w said:
My honest opinion is that 2k3 AS (roar) is fooking Wank !
An embarresment to the Assaulters of UT.
My eyes shall not be forced to see it AGAIN !

END OF STORY............. :o
Fuck off, twat.

When there is a descent dl-link where i dont have to register and where i get more than 9kb/s ill grab it and give it a try.

oooh btw now that i think of, what happened to that mod phear and others where working on?

I believe it's been put on hold/cancelled due to the fact that it seems an identical gametype will be in UT2004

Nope it got put on hold and eventually cancelled because we lost the majority of the people working on it due to Real Life (tm) commitments, illness, loss of internet and car accidents :\

Phear said:
Nope it got put on hold and eventually cancelled because we lost the majority of the people working on it due to Real Life (tm) commitments, illness, loss of internet and car accidents :\

wow sounds bad

car accidents : :(

SteelHORN said:
:puke:
Lo Crash :) I was the Ill one and 5 months on I still aint touched a map editor :(

Well im glad to see your ok now :D

I Remember playing you in iBR ages ago :P

About a yearish ago

Still involved with Zero? :)

U remember Taz Still?

Last edited: