UT2007 Screenies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

the graphics will pwn. gameplay.. who knows. epic likes graphics over gameplay anyway. heard there isnt even an assault mod in it :/

I don't think Epic prefers graphics over gameplay, but makes a combo of it.

UT had great graphics for it's time with a very original gameplay and nice mods. Just like everything was original to it because its the first in a genre.
UT2003 was very innovating with dodgejumps, walljumps, shield but also with good old UT weapons. The graphics are nice, but it's been brought too early.
UT2004, what UT2003 should have been. The feeling of UT is still there, and i definitely dont play UT2004 because of graphics ;).
UT2007, nice graphics in the pix and just hoping for good gameplay as well. Will have to see it myself first before judging already. Epic are masters in making a perfect game (sound, video and gameplay wise).

Konnan said:
UT2004, what UT2003 should have been. The feeling of UT is still there, and i definitely dont play UT2004 because of graphics ;).

come play ut99 then fs !

Team Arena Master.

Teambased game in which a team has to kill the other team, DM style. A team will score a point when all players of the other team are dead, then a new round will start. To make things a little more exciter there are quite some extras to this "simple" game, taken from:

1. Player spawns with full health, armor, weapons, and ammo (not all ammo for all weapons, it varies).
2. No player can fire or be damaged during the first 5 seconds of a round (spawnprotection).
3. Kill all opposing players on the board.
4. Individual points are awarded for kills and for each 100 hp in damage (so 4024 damage given and 21 kills are 61 points).
5. Each point scored gives a player a 7 adrenaline bonus (but first blood, double kill and the likes gives 10 extra adrenaline).
5. The last team alive receives a team point. Then a new round begins.
6. For each team point scored, players on that team spawn with fewer health and fewer armor. (-2.5/2.5 for each team point, -2.5/2.5 for each point in the lead). So a losing team gets more and more advantage when the gap gets larger.
7. Score 10 team points and the match is won.
8. Each team has two 30 second timeouts. Timeouts may be called at any time but will take effect at the end of the current round. (who wants to timeout anyways?)
9. Camping is penalized with automated anti-camping health reduction.
10. Friendly Fire (50%) is reversed and will damage the shooter.

1. In-game menu (defaulted to HOME key or console command 'menu3spn') allows for admin and player configuration.
2. Player brightskins for improved visibility (easy to see opponents).
3. Line-of-sight hitsounds (pok, pok, pok).
4. Individually enable/disable adrenaline combos (turn off certain adrenaline combos so u cant press them accidentally).
5. End of round statistics announcement for accuracy and damage leaders (stats of best accuracy, most headshots and most damage after every round).
6. Enhanced HUD gives status and location of team, and list of remaining enemies.
7. Modified spawn code improves intelligent spawning.
8. Shock rifle modified to use only 3 ammo per combo.
9. Virtually every game variable is admin configurable.

Last edited:
ut^99 forever :)

ut2k3 and 2k4 remind me of quake way too much to like them
they got spammier too imo - at least i had the impression when i played it for an hour :P