Ut2004 ASSAULT!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

finally a new version of assault. sounds good to me , you bunch of fucking whiners just dont like it because its different to ut. Try something new u losers fs.

hmm about that video...it just seems like a direct port of the vechiles off Halo..i mean that truck- is near identical and the hover plane.

if i was Halos makers- id be talking to my lawyers

Who wants to make a wager?..i reckon savage`s forum account wont see in the next month :D

well at least we can safely say they have made an improvement from the bulldog in 2k3. i bet they deliberatley canned the vehicle project in 2k3 for the next installment in the game, not that they couldnt code it but so that the next installment will sell more.

who cares saytan. block it now. Its true your a bunch of whiners that moans about everything its a game , and people work hard to bring you 2003 and 2004 and you just moan about every detail. Get a life for fucks sake. Its looks a great game.

:rolleyes: ? sorry i forgot thats the limit of your vocabulary when your not moaning/whining

you got the knack of completely chaging subject dont cha?
YOU are the fucking whiner and YOU should get a life.
all u seem to do is insult other people whether they have done nething or not, and all we are doing now is stating our opinions on the game (which every1 has a rite to do). Now be a nice lad now cus nothing you are saying here is beneficial to the topic, but just a random go at any person for whatever reason and its not on. Now if u have a problem with anyone here then the right thing to do is to keep it to ur damn self, and if you are too full-of-yourself to do that then to PM that particular person.

(now back to what i woulda said if s@vage did not exist)

i just downloaded the movie and the vehicle's look cool, the vid reminds me of the game tribes 2 and i think it wld play like it too.
it will be interesting to see what ut2004 will play like with vehicles.

fs savage STFU and FO.

Lets get remotely back on topic rather than listening to captain asshole blather on about bollox.

Originally posted by DNY
i just downloaded the movie and the vehicle's look cool, the vid reminds me of the game tribes 2 and i think it wld play like it too.
it will be interesting to see what ut2004 will play like with vehicles.

The only problem with tribes is that it's laggy as hell and theres not a single decent weapon in the entire game.....

Vehicles will put an emphasis on teamplay for sure... unless vehicles are manned by one player only, in which case that's shit.

I wanna see APC's, and vehicles where one player drives and multiple players controll turrets ontop of it fs.

hope they do surport for forcefeedback wheels and sticks, looking forward to driving like a crazy nutter while a team mate shoots the crap outta any thing in my way :)

i was posting my opinion also which as you say i have a right to do. and that is , most people find faults with the game rather than the positives. (in a nice way for once)

Savage most ppl in the AS community were never ever gonna be happy with the new UT because it wasnt a carbon copy of the original with better graphics, UT2004 wont please them either ill bet. Theyll still be here (probably along with me) 2 or 3 years from now still playing assault, the new UT`s are prolly best suited to ppl new to the game. I do wish ppl here would stop pissing and moaning about it tho its a good game in its own right.

That new vid did look good tho, i seem to remember seeing that speederbike vehicle in the very early trailers for UT2003 a while back..i guess the vehicles were put on the back burner while they released 2k3.