UT only LAN

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ReD said:
uh, where do u use ur brain in ut assault? all i see is people spraying minigun :o

cs is far more tactical

?

whats tactical about a bunch of guys camping them selves to death?

i really have been asked so many times to play CS with some real life m8s...
and every time i watch them or even play it myself i dislike the game more and more cuz 80% camps and 20% run and usually the camper wins. That sux cock... i dont wanna play a game and sit there all the time and wait... fs.

I wanna play and have action, i wanna dodge around the corner and give the fooker a headshot :D

Last edited:
Felerian said:
?

and every time i watch them or even play it myself i dislike the game more and more cuz 80% camps and 20% run and usually the camper wins. That sux cock... i dont wanna play a game and sit there all the time and wait... fs.

I wanna play and have action, i wanna dodge around the corner and give the fooker a headshot :D
Uh wait, so you are saying that the defenders aren't camping in Assault? Bollox to that I say! That's the only thing they do

Felerian said:
?

You can camp or not camp.. its your choice. Although half the time if you know the camping spots, u look there and kill them before they can kill you. So unless you are playing with newbs - camping is not that helpful. CS is full of action, going round a corner and giving someone a headshot is easy. Try taking out an entire team in cs, thats when u feel good :p

I enjoy playing CS:S more than playing Assault at the moment since its more skill than "who can mini-gun the best" I also think you have to be a lot more aware in cs, listen to sounds also quite a lot of teamplay. IMO CS makes you think more.

Tbh i used to think the same as you, cs is a bunch of crap etc! But i gave it a try (since i paid for hl2) and it changed my opinion.

fu2 has started a cs:s clan if somebody is intressted :)
#-uC- in utassault network

Reactions: Bart
Fel, people with similar statements brought the UT and CS community just dumb and childish flame battles. :nono:

Felerian said:
?

So you never camp? what's the case when you snipe in UT? You camp.

nice that YOU wanna have more action. Believe it or not, but not everything YOU like must be fun for everyone. Accept it.

The big fun in CS is the slow gamestyle...the excitement that you've just one life and the "management" part with money.
The big plus of UT is the fast action.
Nevertheless you need more "brain" for CS than for UT (Although brain is the wrong word :P).

What's important in UT? After you respawn collect mini, sniper, shock pretty fast.
After you arrived at the enemy: spam (with the weapons you were able to collect before) and dodge as much as you can. Wow very "brainy" :nod:

sorry for :topic: :angel:

Last edited:
Reactions: ReD
:rofl: irie
i hope you don't quote me now when saying that there might be an AS-tourney :o

that was a joke because i believe, they won't make one :lol:
so don't blame me then plz :D

would be cool tho, of course!
but i dunno if they would set a prize etc.
and who would setup the server(s) ?!
are there ppl with LAS140-knowledge there?!

btw /me doesn't know yet, if he can come :(

rofl aye go to the lan ... play AS ..... block the door on rook ..... flubber guardia .....launch on overlord .... ripper on frigate .... block gates on mazon .... block doors on hispeed .... sit back .... and laugh at the DM clans trying to play :deal:

Reactions: CeCe, Bart and yako
Joko said:
rofl aye go to the lan ... play AS ..... block the door on rook ..... flubber guardia .....launch on overlord .... ripper on frigate .... block gates on mazon .... block doors on hispeed .... sit back .... and laugh at the DM clans trying to play :deal:

lmao :rofl:

will do :mingun:

Joko said:
:lol: