UT movie's

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

JACKEL

Sep 30, 2001
holland
ay1 still makin them? and where can i find some new movie's .
pref. assault ut movie's even 2004 will do aswell

After hearing my movies are crap shit spam no skills div10 etc i lost interests, althou me and Nanko planning make one, but something different than ut-frag-launch :)

Theres a button called 'edit' riotz....

Anyways i might do 1, but dunno how to do 1 and cba to learn atm

im recording demos at this time as we speak so mine will be done sometime 2005 :P

what proggies do you use farc?

do you convert the dem files into avi or summin or import them into the editing proggie? :confused:

I might make a ut2k4 movie with lone though it would be vehicle centric since most of my tricks involve vehicles. Maybe I should make an unwheel movie, I landed a triple barrel roll in the flair f1 on the big air city race track, that was awesome. The default scorpion can do some pretty good stuff too if you drive it hard enough, have to thrash the hell out of it though. I'll have a think about it, some formation unwheel stunts would be class, anyone interested in trying with me?

shot001261og.jpg

Manta on a bender on a levithian :D

Konnan said:
@Dark shadow

try ONS-Tricky from the ECE pack. its a crap ONS map normally, but oh so great for scorpion trix :).
kollah, Subz and I even invented a launch on Torlan ;)