ut movie...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Anakin

meet and eat
Oct 29, 2001
Austria
i havent got the knowledge to make one by myself :) thats y i've wanted to know who is intressted in creating one.. i'd try to provide useable stuff

that's your prob :P

the movie i'm waitin' for, is a full lenght movie with story and dialogues, which is movin ~ 1-2hours.

If there are some nice lookin' strange actors, call me in germany, we'll join tha Hollywood Szenes and will make the UT Movie...

...which I would call: Unreal Tournament - The Movie

To James Cameron: DO THIS MOVIE !!!! :D

Masterrr said:
i know how but it doesnt work with my pc :( if i transform the demos into AVI or BMP or whatever , then the people on the demo always walk 2 steps forward and one back :/ that looks so fucking shit that i stopped makin demos :( so tell me how to get this away and i will help u with the movie :D

I had that probelm too Masterrr , I think it was something to with demo manager where it asks you the paths of your demos
I have a seperate folder fro demos C:\UnrealTournament\Demos and I put all my demos in C:\UnrealTournament\System and it seemes to take away that probelm when the skin moved back and forward

loooooooooooooool
{p~a} 2 - 2 FSm8» | AS-Asthenosphere | Time Remaining: 03:26 | {p~a} are attacking.
FSm8»FaracÐÏ˧ËL« put a bullet through {P~A}^Gaz^'s head.
{P~A}^Gaz^: wtf
{P~A}^Gaz^: never seena nyone def astheno with a sniper farac lol

on tha end on roof !! =P

lol I think he knows mr.frost , I think he means usually ppl would carry a Shock or rockets , not a sniper rifle

Last edited:
M®.F®0$T said:
loooooooooooooool
{p~a} 2 - 2 FSm8» | AS-Asthenosphere | Time Remaining: 03:26 | {p~a} are attacking.
FSm8»FaracÐÏ˧ËL« put a bullet through {P~A}^Gaz^'s head.
{P~A}^Gaz^: wtf
{P~A}^Gaz^: never seena nyone def astheno with a sniper farac lol

on tha end on roof !! =P

nope I defended right tunnel side not on roof :P

and yes I know where I was :p: