UT-Movie...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I´m glad ppl thinks the movie is good, and hope some ppl learns something new as well cause that´s mostly what it was meant for.

tnx for all the nice comments.

Originally posted by punawa
bah ur movie is shit, i want to learn only one tactic on a map (u see TuT ?) fs I M THE ROOF MASTA :takeit:
:D

:rofl:

Never :P

oops, btw music was:
Nick skitz - Excalibur 2001 (Balloon Remix).mp3
and
Warp Brothers & Aquagen - Phatt Bass (Club Mix).mp3

not "Confusion" as i said before, /me bad

lol who cares, music is techno crap :D
as for the content, nothing really new or usefull.
image quality and movie outline are good though.

btw that jump to mazon switch can be done with althammer, don't need armor ;)
I saw (-8-)L0cky doing on pubs long time ago and I remember we pracced it in AKA a lot. It was hard as fuck (with althammer obviously).

Originally posted by Psychotic
nothing really new or usefull.

:nono:

Maybe not for you and Paa, the 2 trixxor-masters who knows everything ;) but for other ppl who might not know everything some things in there can be very useful and new :)

Doubt for example the hammer on desolate is old though since the map is like "very new" to most ppl. and it´s extremely useful as well since your team gets a new spawn.

@ the mazon-hammer jump. Well, yeah i remember doing it with alt-hammer and managed to do it a lot of time offline when practised but i could never get as close to switch as with 2 normal hammers really and it´s very easy to get killed by rockets if you drop down far from switch. Don´t know if it´s possible to land on switch but i doubt it.

About the hammer to inside gen on ballistic:
No idea how many ppl tried doing a front-flip or dodge with a combo of turning 180 degrees and backhammer at the same time but i´ve never seen it done before. What happens when you do this is that you gain speed forward instead of going upwards like with a normal hammer/backhammer. Try doing it in combination with a hammer-launch and see wot happens ;)

I´m glad some ppl learned something new at least :)

Didn´t see Locky´s movie btw. Could you post an url Paa ?