Ut in slowmotion?!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

CommonKind

Nov 1, 2003
Netherlands, The
I've recently moved to a laptop (Pentium-M 1,73 - 512MB DDR - GeForce 6200), but unfortunately my ut is refusing proper play. Whenever i start a game (multi or singleplayer) it us in slowmotion. It doesnt lag, its just slowmotion. Most of the time its slow, but sometimes (like after getting a frag or on certain locations) its high speed, making decent (read: any) play impossible.. It happens in OpenGL ánd Direct3D, but NOT in Software rendering..

I've tried latest Mindspring OpenGL, Vsync On/Off, other people's unrealtournament.ini, a clean unrealtournament.ini, a fresh ut install.. but the problem keeps occuring.

If anyone has the solution, feel free to speak up :hangover:

i think you should talk to PDM Morpheus who had the same prob i will tell him bout your prob when i speak to him.. gl

I've got this problem on a portable PC aswell, or at least a very similar. UT runs way to fast about 10 times the normal speed. I would really appreciate if some one could let me know how to fix it :)

Powerstep saving options

All laptops have advanced power saving functions and they mess up UT.

Disable em to play normally, works for me!