UT CTF Sniper Arena ZP on clanbase !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

!r!e

-)EaS*
Mar 16, 2003
Berlin
hey ladies,

is someone interested in joining the ctf sniper arena zp ladder on clanbase? i m playin this mod sometimes on public servers and it s really fun! no, there s no fuc... translocator, that thing that ruins the ctf mod imo, there s sniper only and two flags. i remember a friendly fungame with some assaulters, supermic, snee dj and some others when we played a ctf sniper arena clan, it was really fun and we won :) so my idea is to build a clan with assaulters and join this ladder on clanbase and show these ctf ers how this game is played^^. so if someone likes the mod and is willing for some fun matches let me know...

I really wanted to play ictf but I guess I can play sniper arena ctf instead. I'll ask Squirrel also since it's zp :)

At least it's the same for everyone with zp. It's not a big problem free compared to playing without zp. Playing 30 vs 100 ping suxx even more. I mostly find it's 30 pingers who gets outsniped in zp or at least face tough resistance that makes those kind of comments, and I still haven't come across anyone yet who's blatantly exploited that bug.

Although I haven't played ctf online at all other than ictf w00tabulous, I can be a backup when your short on players if you like :)

ctf without a translocator? too much running zzzzzzzz.

Translocator use is an artform!