UT brightness

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerdude

Jan 29, 2005
is there any way to increase the ut brightness over 10/10, i know that some servers allow u to go 11/10

when i'm playin ut the brightness is ok, but if i use FRAPS the .avi is alot more darker,

any1 knows why ???

btw i'm using direct 3d, and i've made .avi in the past and everything was fine, until recently :|

is there any way to increase the ut brightness over 10/10, i know that some servers allow u to go 11/10

when i'm playin ut the brightness is ok, but if i use FRAPS the .avi is alot more darker,

any1 knows why ???

btw i'm using direct 3d, and i've made .avi in the past and everything was fine, until recently :|

I think what you want is a program which increases the FRAPS brightness, not the UT brightness. No point in playing UT at a ridiculous brightness just so you can capture the odd thing in FRAPS. Try opening the .avi in Virtual Dub and re-encoding it with the brightness filter.

funny thing is that i used to do some decent .avi

but now for some reason ??? my .avi r so dark :(

Maybe try changing UT video mode? What do you use at the moment? I'm on DirectX and mine are ok, though I don't use FRAPS.

yeah i've used movie unreal in the past, it's better but it's taking a lot more times than FRAPS :(

yeah the only thing that i "changed" was i accidently hit my brightness button, like i said earlier it used to be at 11/10, now i can't get it to go higher than 10/10 :(

do in ur unrealtournament; ambianfactor or something, 0.3! it is normal 0.0.

give it a try

Status
Not open for further replies.