$urvivor A$$ault Night interest poll

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What date/time would you prefer for a survivor assault night

• Total voters

html

<B>When i grow up i wanna be like Gandalf The Grey
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
this poll is to gauge the interest for a possibly remunerated survivor assault night.

here are the dates/times im thinking of, I hope it can fit at least 16 of you as I think it would be great fun.

I would host it on a server provided by allmighty mym (so basically same as pug server but not actually it)

Im looking for ideally 16 players + 1 or 2 subs just in case but it could go up to 18 people with 3-5 subs if the interest is really there, won't happend if I get less than 14 signups .

This poll is just to see the interest if it seems to be there I will make another thread explaining the rules I will be using that night and asking for "official signups" for the date that has been preferred by the majority in this poll.

Thank you for your time.

edit: also you can vote multiple options if your sure to be able to be there AND have no preference really

edit2 for special ppl like hydro:
wtf is survivor assault night??? CLICKY TO FIND OUT

Last edited:
wtf is survivor assault night???

edit: lol this is gonna sound really stupid but ok, that was a link. I didnt see that. :lol:

Last edited:

geez

even simplified for people like u wish

1) sign up for my shit and follow the rules (to be posted if enough interest)
2) get the objective I tell you to get for ~6 maps (8v8 down to 3v3)
3) choose a 2v2 partner
4) win the 2v2
5) I paypal you 20 euros

simple enough for you yet?

edit:
by''people like you'' I mean people that dominate the game so much they can get any objective they like
then again if I say the immunity for ballistic is the laser field or tnega on siege][, and say pogo gets it, and then decides to vote off the player on his team that pings under 30 then ur eliminated without passing GO and claiming your 20 euros, no appeals no bawling. THAT! is the thrill of survivor assault.

Last edited:
havent read the rules properly, but even with the nickname bullshit, im sure it would be easy to figure out who wish was just by seeing how much he dominates. i would just vote him off straight away LOL.

again I DIDNT READ THE RULES SO I MIGHT BE CHATTING SHIT SO FUICK YOU

Just got done reading the rules, look like it'll be a pretty fun event :)rolleyes: :spam:), will hopefuly be something to help pull the community together. +1

havent read the rules properly, but even with the nickname bullshit, im sure it would be easy to figure out who wish was just by seeing how much he dominates. i would just vote him off straight away LOL.

again I DIDNT READ THE RULES SO I MIGHT BE CHATTING SHIT SO FUICK YOU

the rules are very minimal in survivor assault

to put it simply

be anonymous with a nickname containing any number

the player on both teams with immunity get to vote ANYONE off their own team at the end of a map (including themselves if they are too pussy to eliminate someone else)

that's it.

so Riv, if you sign up and are pretty sure wish is on your team and you manage to get the immunity for any given map you CAN vote him out!
although if you wanna win the 20 euros, your best bet is to keep the ''best'' players in, because when its down to 3v3, you might be the one to have to choose a 2v2 partner in order to win the 20 euros and it might be hard if all the easily recognizable dominating low ping players are voted out and only ''regular'' people with 40-80 ping are left.

in survivor assault you can lie (especially if you get voted out you can say your wish even if youre pogo and ping 100+)
in survivor assault you get a chance to boot whoever u want (assuming u figure out who's who, i would lol like hell if salva booted petez or the other way around!!!!)(Ideal to settle e-grudges)

Assuming 14 people other than myself vote in this poll by this weekend, I will make an official thread with a set date and time, where I will post the rules of the event and ask for people to officially sign up.
(basically all you will need to do is showup on irc, ready to play UT, on the set date and time and follow my instructions from there ; as I will repeat all the rules and instructions right before we start anyway)

well... when he ain't got immunity, wish could also just play with arms crossed every second objective. that would make him harder to spot ;D

the lack of ts seems to kill all the fun imo. altho it could be hilarious if every1 would get a voice transformer and sound like darth vader :teehee:

PS: Max ur such a fucking moron :x

well... when he ain't got immunity, wish could also just play with arms crossed every second objective. that would make him harder to spot ;D

aye he totally can and wish (if he plays) will NOT know who's on his team, so it might indeed be a good "strategy" not to dominate too much and give himself away.

I really hope this is going to happend because I think im gonna laugh like hell trying to predict who's who and stuff, I also have 2 situations in mind that will definitely be really funny to spec.

allright people

seems theres enough interest, I talked with mym and ill make a seperate official signup thread with all the detailed rules as soon as I have a reply from timo; regarding the possibility to hide the pings in the f1 menu.

OK i get it now!!! FINALLY.

Its just 6v6 Assault
The admin nominates a 'golden' objective before each map
Whoever gets the objective gets to vote somebody off their own team.

Then the other team attacks and votes someone off their team.
so 5v5 in the next round.

Rinse and repeat until 3v3!

AWESOME SIGN ME UP

20 EUROPEAN DOLLARS COMING MY WAY

you're post is just as boring as you.

According to ''you're'' post you also find grammar boring ;)

also xb you hit the nail right on the head, your last post resumes the basics of survivor assault.

I will post the exact, clear and detailed rules as soon as I know for sure how it will all play out.
(Right now the only thing I don't know for sure is wether or not you'll be able to see other player's pings on the f1 menu, and thus try and guess who they are)

Last edited:

Its just 6v6 Assault

AWESOME SIGN ME UP

:sofa: why didn't you just say it was like that instead of having me read through a shitpile of bs lol. Thank god Xb is around! Btw we have to to the darth vader voice transformer thing, I would be so on board lol.

as soon as I have a reply from timo; regarding the possibility to hide the pings in the f1 menu.

Sorry - wasn't around much last night, so you'd disappeared by the time I was.

Could possibly fudge the scoreboard replication with a mutator, would need to test what impact that'd have on net traffic though, as I think I can only mask (i.e. double up the bytes transferred), not remove.

erm made a mistake on my votes :p

wanted 18:00 on sunday.

anyway im in ;P

Its just 6v6 Assault

AWESOME SIGN ME UP

What happens after 3v3 lol