URGENT: Anyone who will let me crash at theirs?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fusion

Mar 13, 2002
Netherlands
Red's sister has been a victim of a car accident and wont be able to give us a place to crash, which I totally understand. But...now....our plane leaves in three hours....with no place to sleep atm.

Please, i beg you, anyone who can even give me a rotten couch to spent the night on please call me. I'm desperate. :uhh:

+31-6-28569350

the question should be ... WHERE?!

i bet there is an emtpy sofa in Kuala Lumpur somewhere.

Please, otherwise we'll be spending 358€ on hotels alone!

And yes, London. (or anywhere in the neighbourhood) plez call!

suckz gl mate ill try to show this to some uk peeps in irc / icq

Sorry mate - your welcome to stay in Blackpool, but its ~300 miles / 4 hours from London :\

I'm here, but its not from an internet cafe. Since our stay got cancelled in the last minute, we had to come up with something fast, looking on the internet for a cheap hotel (there arent any). Finally i've gotten hold on the leadman for Columbia Tristar Netherlands (Compagny behind the PS2) and they've arranged that i could stay in their hotel at a reduced price.

But since that cost us some time, we lost the bus to the airport, so i had to arrange transportation from a friend. We got to the airport one minute too late, missed the plane. Next one was in 24 hours. We didnt want to spent that long sleeping on a hard bench so we went back home.....but our ride was gone and no answer on his cellphone.

Bus, train (which had a 30 minute delay) bus and three hours later, we finally were able to contact my friend again to take us home. One day totally waisted on nothing, we see our trip to the ECTS go down in flames, all the interviews I'd arranged with Electronic Arts, Konami, Atari en Capcom is today....as with meetings with some hi-profile attendees, to be short, we (dgs-online) is back to being a community run by amateurs who you cant rely on.

We've spent a total of.... 135€ on canceled planetickets, busfare, two times conversion of Britisch pounds, gasmoney for the extra millage for my friend, all...spent..on....air. And to make matters worse, the moment i saw the word "departed" next to our plane, i hit my left fist so hard on a concreet wall, that its all thick and i have to go see the doctor now.

Now I really hope Red's sister is doing well and recovering. Mind you.....if this is just an excuse to get rid of us....Supermic saw me mad when he excluded me from the UAS clan for two months due to lack of experience in tax.

Now.....im waaaaay beyond that....as is waaaay outa here....

Shit m8, this is entirely my fault but there wasnt much i could do. My family wouldn't be able to cope with what happened with my sister and some other people staying in our house. Infact we been at the hospital most the time, my mum sent me home an hour ago. If theres anything i can do, leave me a msg on icq or whatever.

On a good note, apparently my sister will be home within the next few days. She is serveraly bruised, has a bad headache and has spranged her knee. (Or something:/) They're just keeping her in to keep an eye on her.

As i said before to Fusion, Im truely sorry.

(Please no "Funny" jokes or whatever in reply to this.)