ur country

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LilFvB-Tetra said:
u 4got 1 ^AS^:
we have the crappiest english teachers

cuz fs, it's LARGEST not "bigger"

Well you know that not even the english ppl speaks english perfectly ?

( plus well do you care about correct english in forums ? ) cause i could start correctin all the things ppl say ... and im sure im not the only guy making mistakes around here :D

IceDragon said:
They also have the best English courses :rofl:

as i pointed out in my post....

and ^AS^:
i was only pointing out the "the 2nd bigger whatever"
i know most of the english ppl make typo's and don't write all english, but your error is just :lol:
especially bcus you have repeated it :P

Last edited:
Flaunt said:
its scotland that drinks it most esp airdrie (the capital) english are too dumb too drink it hahha
Absolutely, guess where I live now. Airdrie is also the "proud" owner of the highest number of cases of incest and the highest number of women who can't (not won't - can't) name the father on the birth certificate.

Could all these things be linked? :eek: :scared:

Reactions: Snuggs
Mughi said:
Absolutely, guess where I live now. Airdrie is also the "proud" owner of the highest number of cases of incest and the highest number of women who can't (not won't - can't) name the father on the birth certificate.

Could all these things be linked? :eek: :scared:

:nod:

We have the best football team of the world atm
We have the winners of the Champions cup

...mutter...mutter...diving cnuts...mumble...Deco not Portuguese...grumble...Celtic own ye all...sob...

Reactions: Guzzy
IceDragon said:
Against Belgium: one of the most corrupted countries in the world :cool:
Shit football team, although I don't give a fuck.
Jean Claude Van Damme

For Belgium:
Good at many not very known sports :)

Best chocolate, best beer, and very good food

The guy who wears the kilt in the William Lawsons tv spot is belgian :p:

We don't stink as much as the people across our northern border :P

Good at not very well know sports, like your friendly Nothern neighbours. :lol:

Good choclate, beer and food :nod:

The guy..... I feel owned now ;)

Don't stink like.... lololololol

We'll Im proud to be Dutch. Best feature of NL: arrogance, it comes so natural. And shit, we produce the most shit per capita in the world I think(that is why we stink). We can pump water like no others can as well. Dunno why but I like NL, prolly because I know it best. Politics in NL is very funny, since there are no real problems in NL there are no real political issues and all political parties are about the same. Except the extreme ones, oh well. Still people complain about everything, but that is normal. But in general they should find more pleasure in complaining I think, like them Brits do in general. The best holiday possible for a Brit in my opinion is one where everything goes wrong and they thoroughly enjoy telling you about it. Last experience I had was in Turkey a few months ago, having dinner next to a table with about 5 brits sharing their bloody experiences of that day. They had such a good time :)

Its just my work that got me into the UK in 1999, otherwise I would never have left NL.

:cool:

PS compare UK politics with NL. NL has two parties similar to Tories and Labour, but they are way closer together and in NL there are still 2 more parties inbetween them and several more surrounding them. Go figure, if there would be real issues to be dealth with it would be more polarised and electoral power would be more concentrated within 2 or 3 parties and not spread out over 4 or even 5 parties. My five cents

[EDIT]

I quickly checked the outcome of the last elections, 9 possible (at least) combinations of parties forming a coalition gouvernment (speaking of combinations that actually formed a coalition gourventment in the past 25 years). Out of about 30 odd possible permutations....

[/EDIT]

Last edited:
holland still suxwith the big groups of immigrants and muslim people taking over this shithole wich used to be nice.
im sorry but i think holland is really shite,

Reactions: sneez
JACKEL said:
holland still suxwith the big groups of immigrants and muslim people taking over this shithole wich used to be nice.
im sorry but i think holland is really shite,

Can't really judge that, did notice consistent noise about that and increasing over the past 10 years. Also from people I had not expected it from.

Have been in many different countries all over the world, seen an awful lot. NL is not without problems, I know that, but its problems are nothing compared to the vast majority of other countries.

Prolly the best countries to live in are mostly in Western Europe, but the people there are not the happiest I've encounterd. Wealth and enjoyment/being content are two different things.

Happy_Guy said:
Can't really judge that, did notice consistent noise about that and increasing over the past 10 years. Also from people I had not expected it from.

Have been in many different countries all over the world, seen an awful lot. NL is not without problems, I know that, but its problems are nothing compared to the vast majority of other countries.

Prolly the best countries to live in are mostly in Western Europe, but the people there are not the happiest I've encounterd. Wealth and enjoyment/being content are two different things.

thats why the dutch umemploment is growing and growing goddamnit, it really starts pissing me off that we dont have a president with a real back bone like the french geezer or the german one.
plus there is really a lack of repect between people 'ere in the north it's allright but in other places it's really shite.
and i;ve seen quite a lot of europ as some1 suggested i didnt and it's just loads better over there.

holland can be v pretty but it can be a big shithole aswell, and i think it's a v big shit hole.
u cant compare it to africa, but if u compare it to other country's in europe holland doesnt come off so easily.

there soo much unemployment in holland cos they get like £800 a month on the dole, and sit in shops getting stoned :loaded:

Flaunt said:
there soo much unemployment in holland cos they get like £800 a month on the dole, and sit in shops getting stoned :loaded:

probalry, they shoould kick the shit out of them and give them sum garding equipment and let them do the gardens in the city's or what ever.
get up at 6 and work, fucking parasite bastards

I don't feel "dutch" at all.... I mean....

if nobody had every told me that I was dutch (and I hadn't been raised in it... but I HAD been a dutchy)..... I wouldn't get any special feeling with holland either..... :hangover: