Update on server #2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

brajan

<b>League Adm</b><b>inistrator</b><br /><b>For</b>
Feb 25, 2004
/dev/null
UTDC on League Server #2 have been updated to latest version 2.1.
Issues with 64bit operating systems should be fixed now and also it should be much stable version.
Please give feedback in this thread if you encounter ANY problems. Off topic goes to thrash.

I attached original files here for a manual installation if needed. All you need to install it manually is in "Client" folder. You can safely ignore any other files as they are not needed for you as a player.
These files goes to your UT / System folder:
- UTDCv21.u
- UTDCv21.dll
- IUTDCv12.u

I uploaded all required files to redirect server so downloads from server during playing should be fine as well.

To avoid most common problem with installation please make sure you join the server BEFORE matches. Server is open (public) all the time when not used for matches. To fully test it make sure that when you join the server there is at least one more person. UTDC won't start if you are the only player on server. It needs at least 2 to start doing it's job!

Attachments

• UTDCv21.zip
    460 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Brajan - dont know if you have seen this: http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27214

Might still be problems.

Yeah i've seen it. But note that those servers where it happened runs bazillion of other mods while our League servers are pretty clean. We only got LAS with 2 or 3 addons and utstats. I silently hope that this problem won't hit us but never know. That's why i asked to test it before matches.

several peopel on both teams dzz vs coh
got kicked between maps, then had to crash several times to connect on server2

would connect with playerXX then time out then repeat... didnt happen on everymap though...

utdc error of some sort.

any way to diagnose the problem?

I had no problems all match until I tried changing nick, at which point UT completely froze and crashed my machine. Missed a couple maps because of this. CoH was getting completely raped in between maps, which is ok because heidi_klum is a cheater and a bot and UTDC gj caught him. Some of our players would enter the server and be kicked later when it would look to us like he was on the server and then we'd be like "oh nps xxx is in the sniper nest and will just pew pew pew this guy. Oh wait lol they got warhead so xxx isn't on the server, that's gay" and so gg server 2.