Upcoming community movie!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
Ajt,

Im about to make uta.net community movie, and im collecting demos/avis from uta ppl.
Im choosing the best frags and mix them here and there ;p

If anyone is interested to to put own frags/cool actions to my movie please send me a PM.

Once i get avis from more ppl ill be able to finish it very soon.

You can send me avis/demos (prefer avis with good quality) by IRC or MSN or even ICQ. Just make sure you send me a PM first.

Thats all for now, ill be posting about progress :D

that'd be cool AnTi, n1 :D

I might install demo recorder, but i suck so you won't be requiring any off me lol

looking forward to it :D
too bad i rarely demo my matches ;x

want tween "owange" ? :P

don't have any demos on this pc , but i uploaded the one mentioned above :p:

i never demo matches nowadays + i havent played a match in ages + i lost all my old demos when i was recording em :o

Btw, if you have demos from 135 and such an old stuff i rather prefer if you convert it on avi files, use xdiv with compression quality 100%, size might be big but quality will be awesome ill rip them later by my own!

I got already a lot of avis and demos waiting for more!

anti if i make some demo's is it ok if i don't convert them (to avi)? I dont have the power for such advanced movie editing techniques :hangover:

AnTi said:
Btw, if you have demos from 135 and such an old stuff i rather prefer if you convert it on avi files, use xdiv with compression quality 100%, size might be big but quality will be awesome ill rip them later by my own!

I got already a lot of avis and demos waiting for more!

wtf is xdiv? :P i send later