unreal_arse_kicker

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
right then lets get this clear

forward the email you got to [email protected]

i will the find out what server it came from who's ip it went through

and hopefully resolve it

and as to who i am

I was the brains behind the good old [ULL]CLAN Ut Assault league Champs NEVER

we where a bunch of hull guys that dont take no shit

Last edited:
wow i am impressed, why don't you stop bitching about "your" lad
Toaster just gave out a warning and you're giving him a tough time over it.

thx toastie m8

Theres one think u all seem to NOT know or u dont realize !

The mail was probably not sent by that guy that shows on the "from" field in the mail u received.

At least 1 year ago a new brand of viruses came out exploiting a SMTP feature (fyi technically: SMTP protocol lets u send mails with any other valid mail adress as sender afaik). Those viruses will send mails from an infected computer to users on his contacts. And on top of that, sender of mails will be taken from the very same contact list. In other words: someone is infected that has Toaster and [email protected] on his contact list. Nor Toaster nor [email protected] are infected possibly.

Case over :cool:

If u need links to info on the matter, just look for it in GOOGLE :caek:

Like propain says, that is a age-old problem, usually with only a problem with open or rogue mailservers. While it its indeed easy to forge the from field, most servers out there, from public webmails to college and corporate servers, including hotmail, dont allow (checks or prevents it) you to forge it or at the very least does some sanity checking like if its from its own userpool.

I got one with the ganda virus from both '[email protected]' and '[email protected]' long ago, shortly after visiting the ut2k3league site. In all 2 mails from each address. 2 different mails, 1 posing as a screensaver with some swedish text trying to make it interesting, 1 just a autoexecuting exploit (for IE/outlook). All carrying the same payload virus attachment.
All that the headers indicate, if they are reliable, is that it originated somewhere in the Telia network. If they allow their users to use any fromfield content on their smtp servers, it could have been 1 of millions, but likely is just a infected host abusing the accounts of the user. What is unsual in this case is that it used swedish text for the luring, so it probably did come from the Telia network.

The bottom line is, this shit happens, and it is largely the case that the from and replyto fields are not that of the sender, more likely grabbed from address books/lists or just picked from the headers of mails in local folders, of the sending and very likely already infected system.
Best you can do is forward complete message with all headers to your isp and to the originating isp (see headers for that, even if possibly faked), with a subject like like "complaint: user email abuse / virus spam bot" and ask or politely demand that they do something about it.

Toa$ter said:
hey u lot I just found out this unreal arse kicker guy, is someone who used to play in this league, and he seems to be sending virusmails to ppl, cuz I can't imagine why he would send one specificly to me, as I don't know him at all,
just if u get a mail from him don't open it lol...

BaD BoY
THIS ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED. CONTACT AN ADMINISTRATOR FOR DETAILS
Email Address: [email protected]

I can c why :O

(btw not sure which forum to put this in, seemed like a general league matter :p but hey, move it to whatever it suits best in to you admin lot :p ty :))

Yeah hes a faggot i banned him outta <<4FS>> hes from hull :nono: signed him and he logged into irc as me and told admin he had forgot what he used as clan admin password and admin gave him it and he changed all details :( of clan + locked us out clan admin page by changing password and arranged 2-3 forfiet matches which i believe was his fake made clans and believe he still trys all tricks to this day the faggot!!! :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :smoke:

Redeemer said:
Amazing

That is my lads email and i know for a fact that he hasnt been online for most of the day so i carnt see how he could of sent you a virus.

At home we are on a router which is normally hard for viruses to get through, plus we have antivirus on all pc's at home

So i carnt see how he could of sent you a virus.

I dont know who the fuck you are toaster and prolly neither does he.
Cmon hes well known for his stupidity and acting like a knobber get REAL

Largo said:
Bah, ur one to talk defacerx.

Well go make a search about Kosanostra in google ... nothing more to state in here ! About HAckers and shits ...

Plus well about that "virus" shit!

Toaster : lol go make a nice search about virus too :D

Ex: Netsky.AG it is sended by mail and once instaled in your pc it sends to all your email contacts ...

It comes from Netsky.B ...

BTW Netsky.AG to make ppl fooling around ( like u doing toaster m8 ) changes email sender to any email that the real email sender has in the contact list ( email spoofing ) ... wich means it might not even be Unreal_arse_kicker the real sender ...

Its usual ppl get this type of worms since it also uses p2p to install into ppls pc's!

In the same subject and to warn ppl around here theres a new shit knowed as Darvy.gen that gets inside your pcs from a nice email or p2p too .

What bad things he does ... well if you see it you wont think its bad cause fs it only discconects your firewall and antivirus lol :D

Well thats all kids next lesson it will be in 2020 ...

just my 2 cents abou this shit talking of hackers ...

Learn abit more about things before you actually say bullshit !

pff. admin plz close this, no reason at all for this to go on, just wanted to warn people and stop them from having viruses on their pc's, rest of u bugger off init.

sorry, i didnt have a look at this thread last days. seems it went a bit out of line...

closed @ request

Reactions: Toa$ter
Status
Not open for further replies.