unreal_arse_kicker

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa$ter

Im bout to break some fking off
Jan 19, 2002
Belgium
hey u lot I just found out this unreal arse kicker guy, is someone who used to play in this league, and he seems to be sending virusmails to ppl, cuz I can't imagine why he would send one specificly to me, as I don't know him at all,
just if u get a mail from him don't open it lol...

BaD BoY
THIS ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED. CONTACT AN ADMINISTRATOR FOR DETAILS
Email Address: [email protected]

I can c why :O

(btw not sure which forum to put this in, seemed like a general league matter :p but hey, move it to whatever it suits best in to you admin lot :p ty :))

Reactions: Urgamanix
dirty kiddie script0rs!!!!

Damn that email is so familiar, just trying to put a clan to it..

Amazing

That is my lads email and i know for a fact that he hasnt been online for most of the day so i carnt see how he could of sent you a virus.

At home we are on a router which is normally hard for viruses to get through, plus we have antivirus on all pc's at home

So i carnt see how he could of sent you a virus.

I dont know who the fuck you are toaster and prolly neither does he.

ta munkz so if my lad dont know him and he dont know my lad

do alarm bells ring saying some other un virus protected m8ty of his might have a virus #

sending to all his contact list

and the only email my lad has is hotmail

bloody hard to send a virus on that do you not think

Reactions: Rob1000100
lol, I am not accusing anyone of anything, I had this guy on my msn once, so I opened up the mail I got from him, and immediatly I got 27 viruswarnings, things crashing 'n shit, just telling u that I am 100% sure that the email came from THAT adress, and that it contained a virus, nothing more. Just trying to prevent other people from getting a virus on their comp..

7interesting.jpg

Redeemer said:
Amazing

That is my lads email and i know for a fact that he hasnt been online for most of the day so i carnt see how he could of sent you a virus.

At home we are on a router which is normally hard for viruses to get through, plus we have antivirus on all pc's at home

So i carnt see how he could of sent you a virus.

I dont know who the fuck you are toaster and prolly neither does he.

i can back redeemer up on that, he hasent been online for about a week or two :hangover:

Pea¢eMaker said:
i can back redeemer up on that, he hasent been online for about a week or two :hangover:
He doesn't have to be on icq, msn, irc to be able to send an e-mail, now does he? ;)
+ It doesn't really matter if you have antivirus running if you have a source of it that's more or less harmless in that state. And you can deny the virus prog to let that surden file be left alone.
Anyhow, I'm not judging anyone here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.