Unreal 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i thought i was playing half-life 2

but unlike half life; unreal2 is a pile of shite, i had more fun on 'stick-rpg' which is an rpg game with stick men btw

Last edited:
to any1 with half an ounce of intelligence (so dave can b forgiven :p) it is quite clear that i was simply comparing U2 to half life (which is still the best single player shooter) in the terms of content, NOT rating half life

Yeah but you compared the two then called U2 a pile of shit so that is directly reflecting on half life.

Maybe you meant the game had similar content however the gameplay was different and unenjoyable? That certainly takes a bit of imaginative interpretation to get that out of ur post tho :p:

/me bans Jay from Digifrag

:D :poke: Gimp :p:

oh piss off u big floppy willy! :D

refund my fiver then lol, thats a weeks worth of milk for me and my starving family, us students have it hard u know :(