Unqualified moderation

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
spam & shit for idiots

I made a thread where idiots can make a post.
Lets see how many idiots will find this thread and post some shite.
;)
Have fun...

Last edited:
Reactions: masterrr and zombie
:wave:

edit: Thanks for giving me my first red dot felerian :D

I thought you didnt like the reputation system by the way.. You still use it though?

Last edited:
Reactions: SiRiUs13 and Cazzy
-01:14:06- <%Nephilim[afk]> you think Fel is gonna open a thread and complain about stupid moderators/admins ?
-01:14:15- <mepmeep> yes
-01:14:15- <&doh> heheh.. i bet
-01:14:25- <&doh> he aint got anything better to do now
-01:14:38- <+Cazzy> I was hoping Doh was trying to get him making a thread
-01:14:46- <mepmeep> and after 2nd normal post all will start laffing about fele and his newb style

now.. that last line has come true.

Reactions: SiRiUs13
I stayed because of Doh. I adore him. Every year on his birthday I put out the Danish flag here. I even made a fanclub. wanna join?

I'm gonna sing the doom song now......... doom doom do do doom d doom doom d do do do doom dodoDODOOOOM doom doom doom .. the end :bow:

omg lol wtf spam lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

Status
Not open for further replies.