unfinished Betaversion (Betatester wanted!!!)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hank

-)EaS*
Jul 23, 2001
Germany
http://planetofaliens.com/modules/Downloads/AS_Falling_beta01.zip

Its the unfinished betaversion of AS-FallingDown (aka AS-Skydiving)

The following things I will fix in final betaversion:

- Attacker will get new Spawnpoints
- I will create an objective list (f3)
- I will create a previewpic
- I will check/change the lightning/texturing
- I gonna set all weapons right
- I will add more objectives (e.g you have to shoot at something to disable a laserflied etc etc. )
- I will add the missing fortstd (so you will get a message when you entered a new level, atm you only get a message when u enter Level II...... )
- I will optimize the Defenders Telepotersystem
- I will fix the Energieballs
- I will create a nice endsequence.

ok, pls download the map, play the map, take notes whats shit and what isnt mentioned of me yet...I will collect your Tipps and I gonna change everything that is S*it on this map

who wants to be betatester =) ?

1. Need gekojuko.utx to be able to play it.
2. Really cool idea.
3. I can absolutely not understand this map...if u make it to the bottom u get killed
by traps ? and loose.
4. Gave up after a while, cant really expect anyone to do that loooong fall over and over from the top to find out what ?

4. Gave up after a while, cant really expect anyone to do that loooong fall over and over from the top to find out what ?
That is already on his to-do list:
- Attacker will get new Spawnpoints

If there weren't new attacker spawnpoints, i'd agree on that, then loads of players will dislike the map immediately, after being killed in the bottom traps, if he'd already made the trip (without losing any health) two times :\

I needed sum time to figure the traps aswell, maybe playing the map offline and using ghost to see under the floor helps u a bit ;)

hurry up and finish :] love the map haha but that bloody checkers floor is so damn hard lol

im trying to get it running on fia serv just that I seem to be missing a texture or so coz server goes down when I switch to it :|

I think I mite be missing that geko texture, lemme upload it, brb :)

dasflksjadflsaj uploaded the texture still dont work :(

no idea what's wrong tbh :P

I shall delete and re-upload the map and all texture files (with my leet 14kb upload speed!), if it doesnt work then I mite go insane :D

got bonuspack4? mayb it needs summin from it?
hmm i can't think of anything else right now......
just make Hank reveal all of his textures...:evil:

Last edited:
Engine
UnrealShare
city
SkyCity
Mine
Botpack
NaliCast
UWindow
mutts
genfluid
UTtech1
MTextSetA
Liquids
RainFX
UnrealI
spab
DoorsAnc
Ancient
SpaceFX
bed
DoorsMod
Egypt
AmbOutside
Editor
Gekokujou
AmbAncient
LadderSounds
AscTex
Abstrax
LavaFX
Gotgotha

should be about all packages it uses? :p
Lotsa stuff there hank...
Hmm it even uses editor.u? if the fia server is a linuxserver Editor.u might be missing

Last edited: